No announcement yet.

I think we can all agree, Matthysse was a cherry pick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
    Should've fought the legendary boxer Connor McGregor to get to 60 wins like your boy Floyd did to get to 50.

you literally have only made 23 posts since 2015, what kind of boxing fan are you?? how does 1 fight run you off like that?

Comment

I was never to fond of Matthysse. I always felt he was a good B- maybe B+ fighter. Maybe around the ranks of Berto, Ortiz, Rios of the world.

Pacquiao should have been the favor regardless to me, old man or not

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        matthysse was a world champion! a cherry pick is rfloyd vs berto or floyd vs that guy who wasnt a boxer.
        I think we can all agree on that

Comment

Damn, PAC beating Matthysse really shook the souls of PB 32 and Koolkc. Starting threads left and right since Saturday. PAC really got in their heads, LMAO.

Comment

Well yeah, everyone knew before the fight that Matthysse is shot. That said, Pac has been out for a year, coming off a loss and nearly 40, so i wouldn't expect him to be fighting anyone that great. Hopefully Pac will have a better opponent next time out.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
              I wasn’t very impressed.
              So can you link to where you said Matthyse was a cherry pick BEFORE the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
                So can you link to where you said Matthyse was a cherry pick BEFORE the fight?
                Go find it lol idiot

Comment

Originally posted by SergioMartinez View Post
                  I was never to fond of Matthysse. I always felt he was a good B- maybe B+ fighter. Maybe around the ranks of Berto, Ortiz, Rios of the world.

Pacquiao should have been the favor regardless to me, old man or not
                  I agree, Paulie Malignaggi would of been a bigger threat

Comment

Working...
                  X