View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 04:59 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1105 Post(s)
CatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond reputeCatchAndShoot has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,704,939,898,688.41
:love: - Beercules I couldn't give you Karma, but Here is a medal for giving Me Props on calling LeBrons Return to Cleveland. I appreciate your comment. Go Cavs. I would Give you Karma if I could. But I think I gave you Green or Red K once. Anyway, here is your medal. - BrushMyHair :beerchug: - -jose- Great breakdown on Duran, sir. - anthonydavid11 Very scary indeed man... - anthonydavid11 

He said he's officially done, and never getting back into the ring, no questions asked. I know fighters say that, and come back anyways, but I believe him.

And a loss isn't not a big deal, to the poster that said that. History will show a 50-1 record. His argument for being "TBE", or in the top 10 is his undefeated record. No way he risks that agaisnt Canelo. It took him 300 mil, and a complete novice for him to come back for that 50-0. No way he come aback agaisnt Nelo, unless he loses all of his money, and owes taxes, or crazy high child support payments.
CatchAndShoot is offline   Reply With Quote