Comments Thread For: Bob Arum Defends Manny Pacquiao's Freedom of Speech

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    And gay humans can't reproduce?
    Difference is they don't WANT to reproduce, unlike those "gay animals".

We also don't WANT you to breathe oxygen.

Plenty of animals take lifelong partners of the same sex. Not because of confusion or sexual need, but because ****sexuality is and has always been a normal part of every species that has sex.
    Prove that these animals are gay and will never mate with the opposite sex throughout their entire lives.

Lastly, of course you're gay. I don't know why you would deny it, aren't you advocating that people should be open about it? The way you open up for another man. Take your own advice instead of being a self-righteous libtard fool.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
      lol i was about to respond to him and write the same thing before i read this post. Some horny house dogs would fu*k anything tbh but at the end of the day animals still go mate with the opposite sex.
      And then they kick the male or female out and raise their children with their same sex partners, because they're gay. Gay men and women do the same thing, doesn't mean they're not gay.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
        Difference is they don't WANT to reproduce, unlike those "gay animals".

We also don't WANT you to breathe oxygen.

Prove that these animals are gay and will never mate with the opposite sex throughout their entire lives.

Lastly, of course you're gay. I don't know why you would deny it, aren't you advocating that people should be open about it? The way you open up for another man. Take your own advice instead of being a self-righteous libtard fool.
        Do your own research. It takes like 5 seconds on Google to find out that 90% of male giraffes are gay and that gay swans bring in a female and then kick them out to raise the kids themselves.

If you want to think I'm gay, go ahead. I'm not, but it doesn't bother me when horrible bigots project their insecurities onto me. Considering the ones who are angriest about ****sexuality are usually the ones busted ****ing strange men in airport bathrooms, I'm starting to wonder about you.

Comment

Time to dump Arum.

Comment

And he's completely ****ing wrong because animals do have gay sex. He's a ****ing ******.
            Animals don't even know what "gay sex" is...
            ... Who's ******ed now?

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              Animals don't even know what "gay sex" is...
              ... Who's ******ed now?
              What is this even supposed to mean?

Male animals have sex with male animals. Females have sex with females. Them not knowing language means it isn't gay? If you think that, you're ******ed.

Comment

Do your own research. It takes like 5 seconds on Google to find out that 90% of male giraffes are gay and that gay swans bring in a female and then kick them out to raise the kids themselves.

If you want to think I'm gay, go ahead. I'm not, but it doesn't bother me when horrible bigots project their insecurities onto me. Considering the ones who are angriest about ****sexuality are usually the ones busted ****ing strange men in airport bathrooms, I'm starting to wonder about you.
                I've done my research, peabrain. ****sexuality in humans is not comparable to the behavior of animals. The likes of you have a genetic defect and you're simply grasping at straws when you result to propaganda like this. You're not normal and you can't make us accept that lie, no matter how much you try to destroy our livelihoods.

Right, so like 8 to 9 out of 10 men in the world are gay because they don't like gays. Do you have any other libtarded cliche's you want to add in this thread?

Comment

This sinner Bob Arum is gay too !warrr Manny

Comment

What is this even supposed to mean?

Male animals have sex with male animals. Females have sex with females. Them not knowing language means it isn't gay? If you think that, you're ******ed.
                    Do animals have "gay communities"? Do they "fight" for free gay behavior?
                    Don't they have both "gay" and "straight" sex? Yes... Because they don't make any difference... It's not about "language" or "concepts"...

Comment

Many animals will bang anything that doesn't fight back(male or female), doesn't necessarily make them "gay".

Sometimes animals just need to unload lol no fcks given.
                      Once had a chinchilla that would literally give himself BJs.
                      Does that make it gay? Was he gay with himself?
                      Would you suck your own dong if you could?
                      ..and would that make you gay?

such important questions!

Comment

Working...
                      X