No announcement yet.

Boxing trainers LOL over Conor McGregors boxing resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing trainers LOL over Conor McGregors boxing resume

Hes a UFC fighter and though they may be similar to boxing in ways they are a completely different sport.

Comment

Another video I would loved to have watched, but I can't allow myself to watch Elie's biased agenda driven videos and give him views.

Comment

I'm going to assume that Elie can't get credentials to UFC Events and he is butt hurt over that so now all he does is badmouth the UFC and record others who badmouth the UFC

Not that serious Elie just let it go and respect what all of these guys do for a living

Fan of both so I respect what they call can do in a Ring or a Octagon

Comment

Originally posted by JACK1190 View Post
          Another video I would loved to have watched, but I can't allow myself to watch Elie's biased agenda driven videos and give him views.
          - The first thing out of Elie's mouth is calling Connor the 'Male Ronda Rousey'
          - They talk about Connor saying he won the Irish Amateur National Title
          - People being interviewed compare the IANT to winning an inner city tourney, says that the level of competition isn't there
          - Talk turns to why they keep using Floyd's name to promote themselves
          - Ellie brings up whenever a UFC fighter calls out a boxer the fight has to be in a UFC cage; someone immediately brings up Holly Holme going into the UFC cage and look what happened
          - Old guy mentions skill level; in general the skill level in boxing at the world class level is higher than MMA world class level
          - Someone makes the point that in MMA you can begin to train, go amateur, go pro, and retire in a few years whereas in boxing in the same time frame you wouldn't have even left the amateur stage yet
          - Talk about Ronda again, someone says she lost her mental edge by not just getting knocked out by Holly but also getting beat up

That's about it

Comment

Conor McGregor has replaced Sugar Ray Robinson as the greatest fighters on most reputable lists.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
              - The first thing out of Elie's mouth is calling Connor the 'Male Ronda Rousey'
              - They talk about Connor saying he won the Irish Amateur National Title
              - People being interviewed compare the IANT to winning an inner city tourney, says that the level of competition isn't there
              - Talk turns to why they keep using Floyd's name to promote themselves
              - Ellie brings up whenever a UFC fighter calls out a boxer the fight has to be in a UFC cage; someone immediately brings up Holly Holme going into the UFC cage and look what happened
              - Old guy mentions skill level; in general the skill level in boxing at the world class level is higher than MMA world class level
              - Someone makes the point that in MMA you can begin to train, go amateur, go pro, and retire in a few years whereas in boxing in the same time frame you wouldn't have even left the amateur stage yet
              - Talk about Ronda again, someone says she lost her mental edge by not just getting knocked out by Holly but also getting beat up

That's about it
              Sounds like another garbage Esnews video aha!

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                @ 3:27 best explanation of the UFC.....

they do not have the worlds best fighters.

Comment

I'm pretty positive if Connor fight Floyd in an MMA fight he knocks him unconscious fairly quickly and in a ring boxing Floyd beats him by boring UD lol

Comment

Childish nonsense. Seckbach is an ignoramus.

Comment

Working...
                    X