Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gvodyzk-Beterbiev coming soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About time! Gvozdyk can't let Artur get inside and rough him up. Beterbiev is too ****ing strong on the inside and has crazy power in those short shots. He's obviously a little older now but still should be good enough. Not sure who I'm picking yet but I wouldn't be surprised to see Artur get the W in a war.

Comment

Hell yesss!!! This is a badasss fight right here and the prefight interviews with teddy atlas breaking down beterbiev and giving the fight plan on how to beat him are gonna be classic!

Comment

Good, it's about time we start getting some unification fights going.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
          Gvozdyk's long and he's mobile for a big dude... but yeah, he's got a massive advantage if he can keep the fight at range (and I think he can) but if Artur can find his way in he may well chew that long body up... ain't seen many guys get torque on short inside punches like Beterbiev.

Damn good fight, now all I want is to see Bivol back in action... the ideal would be with Kovalev of course but Kov got business with Yarde first so I guess we'll have to wait for that one.
          ... that's it...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            I see, I see... you only want to watch the East-Euros slaughtering each other, while the fighters from the "Americas" take various "came backs", "tune ups", "easy touches' and so on...

... OK, OK... let Gvozdyk, Beterbiev, Kovalev, Bivol kill each other, while Alvarez, Zurdo, Browne, Hart sit back and watch what happens...

Consult a doctor immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              I kinda thought people were overhyping that Hot Rod guy. Thats just me doe.
              Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              ... and just who over hyped that Bosnian?... I'm curious...

Yeah pandas is correct. There were tons of guys on here prefight saying not to underestimate hot rod he can pull off the upset vs beterbiev because of his robbery loss vs browne. He was getting ALOT of hype days leading up to the fight vs artur

Comment

Really hope this comes off, great unification fight, I have Gvozdyk out boxing Beterbiev and stopping him late

Comment

Damn im hyped for this fight! Atlas is gonna go nuts on his podcast announcing this when it becomes official

Comment

I think Beterbeiv has likely wasted his best years. I don't think he can hang with a sharp boxer like Gvozdyk anymore. This is a lot of speculation but call it a hunch. I used to think he would take over LHW but he's done absolutely nothing.

Comment

If this happens its early Christmas and birthday for me
                      .I've got it as a 50/50

Comment

Working...
                      X