Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko you are an ABSOLUTE DISGRACE to boxing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leppard365 View Post
    wrong.

HAYE is the bigger name in the uk.

haye can easily sell more tickets if the fight was made here than in germany.

klits are *******.
    Ok...given that Wlad fought in front of 60,000 against Chagaev and Haye's greatest attendance is probably 1/3 of that

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Why July 2nd? Because thats the date Haye/Sky gave since they did not want the fight in April
      wrong.

klit offered haye 2 dates, haye said you choose.

go listen to the interview on sky sports news.

you know little about boxing or the real news but i could tell from your first post.

Comment

Ok...given that Wlad fought in front of 60,000 against Chagaev and Haye's greatest attendance is probably 1/3 of that
        you know full well haye klits would sell out wembley or any big stadium in england.

the fact you're trying to deny it to catalyse your argument makes you look silly.

Comment

wrong.

klit offered haye 2 dates, haye said you choose.

go listen to the interview on sky sports news.

you know little about boxing or the real news but i could tell from your first post.
          Haha i love when ******s think they know what they're talking about and keep making themselves sound worse and worse without realising.

The two dates were April 30th and July 2nd.

Sky and Haye rejected the April date because Amir Khan is fighting the same month. And Haye did not want the fight in April because of the Royal wedding.

Comment

you know full well haye klits would sell out wembley or any big stadium in england.

the fact you're trying to deny it to catalyse your argument makes you look silly.
            So whats your point? Wlad can sell out any stadium in Germany and that has actually been proven.

Comment

Haha i love when ******s think they know what they're talking about and keep making themselves sound worse and worse without realising.

Sky and Haye rejected the April date because Amir Khan is fighting the same month. And Haye did not want the fight in April because of the Royal wedding.
              You do realize that the royal wedding is 10x bigger than any fight that will happen this year? Sky aint gonna show wlad-haye when there is something that will attract considerably more viewers.

Comment

Ticket prices in Germany would be significantly lower than in London.

Still, I don't see why Haye doesn't just take the fight. If Wlad thinks he can handle two fights in such a short space of time that's great news for Haye! He'll probably come into the unification fight with less than ideal preparation.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
                  You do realize that the royal wedding is 10x bigger than any fight that will happen this year? Sky aint gonna show wlad-haye when there is something that will attract considerably more viewers.
                  Yep.

My point was in response to the TS asking "why does it have to be July 2nd".

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                    He had you all fooled. He never wanted the fight all along. I said last week he would choose Chisora, ****ing coward.
                    Wlad is doing whatever he can to kill this fight.

I knew something was suspicious when he began releasing those Ivan Drago comments last week. Wlad was hoping to intimidate Haye, but now that he sees the actual paper work on his desk, he is scared sh.tless!

Book the guy with 14 fights!!!

Comment

which is what i said you dumb *******, 2 dates... i bet ur from an ethnic minority, you sure as hell cant read like most of them.

klit ducked haye. haye bent backwards for the demands, says choose the date, choose everything.. then klit takes another fight.

if that was haye taking another fight you know you'd be sitting here saying haye is a *****. just cause its klit, you aint.

Comment

Working...
                      X