No announcement yet.

JT Wallstreet vs Jason McClure

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JT Wallstreet vs Jason McClure

I was just introduced to the TPS series through a journalist associate of mine who seems to enjoy it for what it is. After a few weeks of following I decided I want to get in on the action. Now I will need 3 to 4 months maybe less to become physically fit. Though you can expect a video within the next two weeks. Hopefully through Mr. Goodson I can achieve my dream of getting in the ring.

Do not get involed with goodson and do not call him Mr.

He is a pathological liar just like Charlie.

Comment

From what I have seen and heard it has been the "fans" of this series that are the cause of the problems. I have seen consitent berating of Charlie (a guy even though he didn't win still had the balls to get in the ring, and will get in the ring again) for no reason. To consitently try to get him to back down shows what faith you had in Gardner. Then Gardner goes on (most likely drunk) rampages talking **** to Goodson threatening to press charges on people. That is a true coward my friend. At one point I heard that Gardner said he wouldn't fight because Charlie threatend his hair. Seriously thats the guy you are defending. Was he making videos training? No. Atleast Charlie was (note that the sparring was pathetic to say the least). Bottom line my truly unbiased impression was that Charlie wanted to fight but Gardner was looking for a way out.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallstreet View Post
        From what I have seen and heard it has been the "fans" of this series that are the cause of the problems. I have seen consitent berating of Charlie (a guy even though he didn't win still had the balls to get in the ring, and will get in the ring again) for no reason. To consitently try to get him to back down shows what faith you had in Gardner. Then Gardner goes on (most likely drunk) rampages talking **** to Goodson threatening to press charges on people. That is a true coward my friend. At one point I heard that Gardner said he wouldn't fight because Charlie threatend his hair. Seriously thats the guy you are defending. Was he making videos training? No. Atleast Charlie was (note that the sparring was pathetic to say the least). Bottom line my truly unbiased impression was that Charlie wanted to fight but Gardner was looking for a way out.
        Oh so your a Zelenoff nuthugger.........

You show support for quitters, meth users, alcoholics, children being violent towards parents and compulsive lying.

Im sorry I tried to help you out. Sign up with goodson and you can be buddy buddy with Charlie. Best of luck getting your eyesight back.

Comment

Bottom line my truly unbiased impression was that Charlie wanted to fight but Gardner was looking for a way out.
          You don't know what you are talking about, and seem to me to be simply repeating what Zelenoff and Stacy say. Paul Gardner wanted to fight, up to the very end. I was trying to negotiate a way to keep the fight on, and he was regularly checking with me to see how it was progressing. We even offered to pay his ENTIRE way, including his purse, and the fight was still canceled.

No, if Charlie and Stacy wanted this fight to happen, it would have. THEY are the ones who called it off, not Paul Gardner. He was coming to win, so they replaced him with some nobody. That's wrong.

Comment

Why am I a hugger? Because I am stating my opinion? I am not a Zelenoff hugger. He is a racist, immature punk but I am stating what I truly believe. You just showed my point exactly. All of you TPS "Fans" believe what you truly want to belive like Gardner actually wanted to fight. Maybe if you can't enjoy TPS for what it is worth you should just leave it alone and stop bashing it. Also maybe in the future if someone disagrees with you about something and politely I might add you don't act like a little kid about it.

Comment

black wall street Your right, paul backed out cause I would crush Him and im still fighting Im fighting a guy named robbie crawley gonna win get a win on my record get the tps belt, Im no quitter Im still On the card

Comment

Why am I a hugger? Because I am stating my opinion? I am not a Zelenoff hugger. He is a racist, immature punk but I am stating what I truly believe. You just showed my point exactly. All of you TPS "Fans" believe what you truly want to belive like Gardner actually wanted to fight. Maybe if you can't enjoy TPS for what it is worth you should just leave it alone and stop bashing it. Also maybe in the future if someone disagrees with you about something and politely I might add you don't act like a little kid about it.
                Buddy, I was intimately involved in all this. You might call me Paul Gardner's unofficial co-manager. Me and another guy negotiated for this fight to happen in the first place, and when it seemed to be falling apart over petty issues, I negotiated a deal that met all of Stacy's demands, INCLUDING that we would pay Gardner's purse and travel expenses. And they still turned it down.

Don't talk about something you know nothing about. I understand you want a fight with Slug-Out, but don't pass your BS - which is really just Zelenoff's lies stated a different way - off as "unbiased." You don't know the facts. I do. Paul Gardner wanted to fight. Zelenoff and Stacy are the ones that had him removed AGAINST HIS WILL.

Comment

Originally posted by Zakman View Post
                  You don't know what you are talking about, and seem to me to be simply repeating what Zelenoff and Stacy say. Paul Gardner wanted to fight, up to the very end. I was trying to negotiate a way to keep the fight on, and he was regularly checking with me to see how it was progressing. We even offered to pay his ENTIRE way, including his purse, and the fight was still canceled.

No, if Charlie and Stacy wanted this fight to happen, it would have. THEY are the ones who called it off, not Paul Gardner. He was coming to win, so they replaced him with some nobody. That's wrong.

I read through the threads in ******** and went far back. Every little thing Charlie threatened ( and what do you expect from him) Paul threatened to go to the cops. If Charlie got in trouble do you think the fight would still be on? No it wouldn't. Also you know that Stacy consistently threatens to pull fights but reinstates thew when cooler threads prevail but this time Gardner went straight to insulting. I do not believe that will get a fight reinstated. Do you? I ask you to dig down deep and think about it. If you truly believe Paul wanted to fight thats your opinion and your entitled to it, but I have my own opinion on the events that took place.

Comment

I have been in touch with Gardner on a daily basis and he he was always up for the fight. Have you been in touch with him. No, you have not. So do not act like you are some sort of authority on Paul Gardner because you obviously do not know a thing about him.

Secondly, I was never a fan of the TPS. I only want to see if Charlie could actually back up what he talks about, which he still has yet to prove.

Comment

Working...
                    X