No announcement yet.

banners and art

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• banners and art

I finaly picked up a new mouse that i've needed for a very long time now. One thing i have fun doing is making banners and if anyone wan't a banner or any funny pics made just ask I don't charge points or karma . If anyone has any they would like to show off please feel free to do so I like to see what other people make also. >>>> some that i've done before >>>http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=76675also if anyone would like to use them be my guest.

can u make a floyd mayweather banner

Comment

Originally posted by El Temible
      can u make a floyd mayweather banner
      yup just think of what you want on it or find the pics for it and i will.

Comment

i want it saying p4p 1, a pic of him with a load of belts , and a pic of de la hoya sayin your next

if the last one is 2 much forget it

Comment

Originally posted by El Temible
          i want it saying p4p 1, a pic of him with a load of belts , and a pic of de la hoya sayin your next

if the last one is 2 much forget it
          yeah i'm sure i can do all that just give me like a day or so to make it ..do you know what type of background

Comment

upto you mate

thanks

Comment

You can put 7001 in there somewhere, like bottom middle. I like the colors that are already there. 7001 can be in black. Or you can put the emblem to the side and stretch the other side out and put 7001 there. I don't know. Be creative. Maybe 7001 should be in orange.

Comment

nice job are the banners , fo sho.

Comment

could u make me a sig with a pic of arturo gatti and a pic of diego corrales with WARRIORS and both theyre proffesional records plz?

Comment

Originally posted by 7001

You can put 7001 in there somewhere, like bottom middle. I like the colors that are already there. 7001 can be in black. Or you can put the emblem to the side and stretch the other side out and put 7001 there. I don't know. Be creative. Maybe 7001 should be in orange.
                    so somthing like this or in banner form ?

Comment

Working...
                    X