Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was Dimension X and the Technodrome from space by any chance?

Comment

i love it how people always hate and complain about michael bay but yet almost all of his movies end up being hollywood blockbusters.

Comment

Loved TMNT!!! I had the action figures that turned into cars! They were awesome!

Comment

the Ninja Turtle movies(not the cgi one) were iconic and ground breaking. There was absolutely nothing wrong with them from any point of view, including story and special effects. The costumes were fantastic and the fight scenes were amazing for their time.

Michael Bay tries to be a visionary the easy way. He'll make dumb changes to make this movie his own and ruin it. He's already started by saying he wants to make them aliens instead of mutant turtles. smh.

Comment

Then it's not really Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles anymore, is it?

Comment

we're all going to end up watching it when it comes out.

Comment

Will not even think of watching this crap,Bays films are horrible watch any transformers flick for proof.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                  This is AWESOME! I have such nostalgic memories about TMNT. . . I literally had every single action figure; I had the TECHNODROME, the TURTLE VAN, and the TURTLE SEWER HIDEOUT. . . Bebop, Rockstead, Shredder, Super-shredder, Krang, April O'neal, Master Splinter. . . all the original turtles, most of the special edition turtles. . . the turtle costumes. . . I used to love eating turtle pies (hostess pies). . .

Lol the second movie was the best. .. The secret of the ooze. . . GO NINJA, GO NINJA, GO!
                  LOL, same here. I had tons of the toys and loved the cartoons and the movies. I had a pizza thrower mobile thing that shot little pizza discs.

Comment

Originally posted by Pez View Post
                    we're all going to end up watching it when it comes out.
                    nope. I have yet to watch transformers 2 and 3 after being majorly dissapointed with the 1st one. first movie was a complete clusterfuk.

Comment

I was a big fan when i was a kid, the first TMNT was one of the first movies i seen at theaters, i will probably take my kids to see this, where waiting on the Avengers movies right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X