Clear All

• Damn. Lane looks pissed off

Comment

• 2 more fights before the main even freak show

Comment

• I think there 3 more

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          I would have been rooting for Malignaggi, but after he spit on Lobov, I want see Malignaggi get his ass kicked.
          Yeah? That didn't sit well with me either but eh

Comment

• These fights dont last long haha

Comment

• Why do they have to give a shoutout to Sly and Frank Stallone, was that a plug for money or something? Wtf was that about? Who the hell is thinking about Rocky right now?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                I would have been rooting for Malignaggi, but after he spit on Lobov, I want see Malignaggi get his ass kicked.
                Yeah, that was it for me too. Spitting on someone is just some nasty sheit

Comment

• Who oversees the drug testing for this event? I bet these guys are allowed to juice and Paulie is probably juiced.

Comment

• just tuned in to this crap lol. why the hell is it called bare knuckle and they are wearing handwraps? also is that Tarver comparing some fat bums jab to larry holmes ?

Comment

• Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
                      If the rules say the handwraps have to expose the knuckles, why the hell do they have handwraps? Aren't handwraps supposed to protect your knuckles?

What is the purpose of handwraps here?
                      Hand-wraps hold the hand together and strengthen the wrists...albeit when you wrap below the the knuckles like they are doing it won't be as effective at holding the hand together and preventing the V-formation of the bones from the wrist to the knuckles from separating. Most of the Irish bare-knuckles fighters don't seem to use any wraps.

Comment

Working...
                      X