Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
    I still think it should be Prince.

Either or will do.

I think Prince would be cool, but I’d like to see Hendrix..
    His national anthem on his left handedly strung guitar is epic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      That's good. So why doesn't someone stop the banking cartel from shaking us down today?
      Because most people are completely unaware that the banking cartel exists.

Plus they have grown more powerful since Andrew Jackson's time. The last president who tried to get in their way was assassinated.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Because most people are completely unaware that the banking cartel exists.

Plus they have grown more powerful since Andrew Jackson's time. The last president who tried to get in their way was assassinated.
        Bill Burr used to talk about it all the time on his podcast and the Opie and Anthony radio show when they were still around. And there was a young girl in Canada talking about the banking system there saying how things work the same there for them too. Some smaller country like Iceland tried to pawn off their debt on the people and they didn't put up with it. The problem is just one president tried to stop them. All the people have to rise up against that level of corruption, because they pretty much control everything. It was also mentioned in a documentary I was watching on youtube that mentioned the banking system and inflation called Who Really Controls America.

It's basically banks, oil companies and insurance companies. Any system that only makes a profit by screwing people over shouldn't exist. Also just a lot of major corporations and the government in general, where you're not dealing with human beings, but some entity much larger than yourself. Here's an example:

Here's another one:

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
          I haven't used cash in years. Plastic man!
          So the governments control you!

They track what you buy!

What you drink!

What you eat!

When I buy gun or accessories like ammo, I use cash!

If I buy alcohol, I use cash!

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
            So the governments control you!

They track what you buy!

What you drink!

What you eat!

When I buy gun or accessories like ammo, I use cash!

If I buy alcohol, I use cash!
            Probably, they can also track your phone, what you watch on tv and all you see on the web. Oh well, what can I do, but live life and try to stay out of trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Andrew Jackson whipped British ass. And also thwarted the plans of the banking cartel.

We need to keep him. Maybe replace Alexander Hamilton on the $10 or something. Surely there are other options.
              Dam fool. Remember what he did to the indians. Selfish much?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

This administration wanna keep it white. You know this, man

Comment

• Harriet Tubman is historically inconsequential globally. I already gotta see that lady on my pancake mix. Andrew Jackson on the $20 is literally banks pissing on the man's grave.

Comment

• Well andrew jackson owned several dozen slaves as well as displacing a great number of American indians from their native lands. It's not a very good message to have a figure on your currency that enslaved or mass murdered not just one, but two minorities of your nation's population lol

He was basically a pretty humongous contributor to the eradication of the american indians.

Hitler failed his genocide on the Israelites. America nearly succeeded with their genocide on american indians.

Everybody hates hitler but everbody loves america lol... the country that enslaved and opressed an entire race of people for half a millenium, nearly eradicated the american indians and dropped two nuclear bombs on women and children.
                    Last edited by llll; 06-17-2019, 02:14 AM.

Comment

• She put in work, but I like Booker T Washington a lot too.

I think we need to put it to national vote closing a billion Washington’s , or 1/4 billion Lincoln’s 5 dollars not cents

In japan, on the 1000¥ note is a poet, qppprox 9 USD.

It’s all about inclusion right?

I’d put John Basilone on the 100 dollar bill.

Why can’t we do our money like we do postage stamps?
                      various kinds, themes, people, etc.
                      Make money collectible, and people will probably save it.

Can I get my Noble Prize in economics now !

Beercules BostonGuy BLASTER1 siablo14 big javi jaded Darkseed TJ highway Tony Trick-Pony
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 06-17-2019, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X