Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soooo there is TALENT at 140 buuuut they don't fight EACH OTHER. WTF????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to boxing 2010! It's all about the low risk, low reward, all or nothing Pacquiao, Mayweather sweepstakes.

Old catch phrase = If it doesn't make dollars, it doesn't make sense.

New catch phrase = If it doesn't make dollars and I can't protect my fighter at the same time, it doesn't make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

That my problem with Bradley!!! And the problem i had with Juanma just over a year ago, By the time Bradley fight another 2 or so fights he would be too big enough to be fighting someone like Alexander. By that time there would be NO point in a Bradley/Alexander fight.
      He's not going to get a fight with Pac or Floyd, and those are the only fights that would make him big enough to avoid Alexander. I believe, more than any other fight at 140, Bradley-Alexander WILL happen.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        He's not going to get a fight with Pac or Floyd, and those are the only fights that would make him big enough to avoid Alexander. I believe, more than any other fight at 140, Bradley-Alexander WILL happen.

I hope so!!!!

Comment

Very disappointing, I thought we had start with Maidana/Bradley but that fight fell through......they need to make these fights happen, and I don't see why not since Arum isn't involved with anybody there

Comment

Working...
          X