Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst jobs, most boring, tedious jobs you have done..............

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some *******s have everything in life handed to them.

The Rich kid in High School is the one with the girls etc........all of that money comes from his daddy's pocket and it makes him look cool.

So the girls flock to him and all that jazz.

Or another scenario. Dozens.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      I have tons of respect for the Bluest of Blue collar ****s.

Never was easy to wake up every day and bust your ass for nothing.

They do it at times for peanuts.

start at 2:11

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
        I work at a bank now... It's the most soul sucking thing I've ever done in my life.

You guys all had ****ty jobs, but you have good memories and laughs. This is 100% soul sucking.

My worst job ever was being the doorman at a Deja Vu strip club and it's for the same reason you mentioned above. It just sucked my soul dry in 6 months.

I already had one job at the time and the strip club was a block away and it's shifts started 30 mins after my other job ended so I figured what the hell it was convenient and I could have 2 jobs without having to travel twice or waste a bunch of time in between.

Turns out it was ****ing miserable... for so many reasons.... where do I start

1) You just stand there for 8 hours straight, in a spot thats about 10ft by 10ft. You have to wear dress shoes so your feet *****ng kill you.

2) As the doorman you get to talk to every dumb dickhead that comes through the door. A lot of them like to tell you that your job is awesome and ask how you got it. You usually want to say, "you can ****ing have it"

3) The girls aren't even good looking and the ones that are act like complete ****s. They never remember your name but always want you to light their cigarette.

4) You have to walk them to their cars when they are off their shift so if someone wants to rob them they are probably gonna stab your ass first.

5) The management consists of a couple guys who are nothing but the owners buddies and have no education in properly running a business. They think they are Hugh Hefner because they are in charge of a bunch of sluts and their egos are out of control.

6) It stinks

7) You have to see strippers without makeup and it their pajamas when the night is over

8) You have to see strippers getting picked up by their deadbeet jobless boyfriends who pick them up in rusted out Ford Tempos

9) Crackheads lock themselves in the jerk off booths during the winter to guy high while warm and then refuse to come out..... You have to get them out.

10) Drunk people come into the titty club at 2am after the bar and then throw up near the door.... but you cant move out of your spot.

11) You have to constantly help crippled and handicapped people who can barely walk but show up to get some female attention. I guess it can be funny but ultimately it gets sad over time.

12) Everyone smokes cigarettes in there. ****ing gross.

13) The other workers are generally doushbags as well. I got the job for extra money and convenience. Most everyone else was some early 30's divorced loser who thought working there was the key to gettting married to a hooker.

14) If there was a fight I wasn't allowed to touch anyone... So I couldn't even take out my frustrations of ******y little frat guys on a Friday night.

There are more reasons but I am getting pissed off just thinking about it.

Comment

Worked on an oil rig on several occasions. 9pm to 9am below 0 temperatures moving thousands of pounds of frozen iron in gloves that are frozen solid. Good times. The physical labor wasnt even the part that bothered me though it was working my freezing ass off while the driller and the derrickhand went and smoked the pyrex for hours at a time. I hate rednecks.

Comment

factory. in that job i had, you gotta have a strong back and a little fast worker. i lasted for about 1 yr and 7 months. i dont know if i will ever work in a factory again

Comment

Bee keeper, shit is alot of pressure keeping all those bees and making sure the honey is fresh

Comment

Jesus the worst I had was being a dishwasher but after reading all of these posts I feel like a b*tch.

Respect

Comment

Factory baker, 30 degree celcius, 12 hour shifts 6 am to 6 pm, then swap that after 4 days off. On your feet all day long. Meh

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

security guard. bank headquarters.

sit all night for 12 hours by yourself. trying to find raccoons ****ing on the security cameras.

Comment

Originally posted by Chinaski View Post
                      factory. in that job i had, you gotta have a strong back and a little fast worker. i lasted for about 1 yr and 7 months. i dont know if i will ever work in a factory again
                      did factory work myself for a few summers.

horribly tedious.

stand in an assembly line for 8 hours and do the same thing over, and over, and over. . . And then some more. ..

Picking up pool hoses, sticking them in a mold for the caps to go on.

i set the factory record i got so "in the zone" one time.

Comment

Working...
                      X