Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie Zelenoff answers Danny Nolans Interview!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Zelenoff answers Danny Nolans Interview!!!!!!!!

1. Please tell us a bit about your yourself and how you got started in boxing? Well i been boxing for 5 years i started out in the p4p gym on labrea and 8th street of Wilshire in los angeles california very famous gym where the Klitschko brothers use to train at and my former trainer Paul Banke, former wbc super bantam weight champion taught me the sweet and science of the sport of Boxing

2. Growing up which fighter did you most admire and why? Mike tyson Because he just wouldnt give a **** and he was a vicious and phsycho killer in that ring and that type of stuff motivates me to fight

3. What was your greatest boxing moment and why? When I Knocked out the russian amauter Heavyweight Alex Arbatov on april 17 2006, because so many ppl doubted me just because i was the smaller guy and i proved my warrior spirit and prevailed and reigned supreme

4. What was your most disheartening moment and how did you get through it? losing my pro debut , i got through it by knowing that I will come back 1 day better then ever and that day is On June the 20th when I fight Hillbilly Pimp paul gardner

5. What was your favourite fight of all time? Oscar delahoya vs Ike quartey

6. If you hadn’t become a boxer what do you think you would have become? A basketball player and still a good chance i will , because im also really talented in basketball too

7. How do you stay focused during training and before a fight? Just watch mike tyson tapes all day and listen to rap music and listen to rocky beats

8. You train a boxer whos just started out what would be your best piece of advice? BELIEVE in YOURSELF all the way

9. Your fighter is in fighting for the championship at the end of the 9th round looks to be ahead on points but with the last punch of the round has a nasty cut opened up above his right eye, in your corner its clear the cut has effected him mentally but he can still win the fight what advice would you give? Keep fighting and pretend You dont even have the cut, show a true warrior spirit

10. what would be the one thing you would say to anyone thinking of taking up boxing? belief, courage, heart, motivation, determination, the will to win, NEVER GIVE UP

11. And finaly anything to say to your fans? June 20 Im gonna become the TPS champion I gurantee 100%
    Last edited by White Hope; 04-27-2009, 10:05 AM.

bwahahahahahahahahhaahahah

Comment

bwahahahahahahahahhaahahah

charlie u should be a comedian

Comment

Nice ill sort it out and get it on the site and let you know there should be a few more up today, well im hoping there will

Comment

ye whats ure website danny??

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
            ye whats ure website danny??
            the links in my sig mate but if ya cant see them its http://learn2box.110mb.com

ive not got it up there yet like but shud be on by tonight

Comment

Good stuff.

Your site is looking better Danny.

Comment

I want a Gully ****o section on Dannys new site i demand it!!! lol

That or a readers wife section where you send in photo's of ur other half naked and i judge them

heheh

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
                  Good stuff.

Your site is looking better Danny.
                  cheers ive got a bit more to add today ill let you know when its done

ill make a section in the forum mate haha even tho its only got 2 members haha

Comment

"never give up" , "keep going like a warrior", "courage" , "heart"

ahahahahahhahahahaah like you was against hartley? you ****ing joker.

Comment

Working...
                    X