No announcement yet.

This Dollar Bill Has Been In My Butt!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mech. View Post
    Putting things in his butt? (wink smilie)
    roflmao!!!

Comment

Originally posted by neils7147933 View Post
      What you're doing is illegal (smilie)
      Since when? They always put those "where has your dollar been?" things on them for that one website. **** if they asked me who did it all I have to say is I got it like that hahaa

Comment

The majority of money in circulation in America has fecal coliform bacteria on it.

Comment

The best is signing receipts with random names.

I signed for a pizza as Adolph Hitler last night.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis Vastine View Post
            The smallest English note is £5, so what you going to do write on pound coins or go get Scottish notes? Jackass.
            What's stopping me writing it on a £5, £10 or £20?

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
              So lately I have been writing "This dollar bill has been in my butt!" on a lot of one dollar and five dollar bills. They haven't really been in my butt but I thought it would be funny if someone received the bill and read the words on it from a cashier or something. Don't ask.. I thought of this while drunk. Anyway, I've always wanted to know what someone reaction would be and today I am talking to my friend and what are the odds but he got one! I'm guessing it's because he lives close by and we go to the same shopping center. He was like "OO man the sickest **** ever!! I just got a dollar bill that says it's been in somebody's butt!"
              "Has it?"
              "I don't ****en know dude, but that's what it says!"
              So I am over hear dying of laughter and ask him what he did with it..
              "I threw it away!"
              "O, what?? You did? Well guess what... I'm the one who has been writing these messages on them!"
              "O, what the ****? Dude, you owe me a dollar!"
              "Nope, that's your dumb ass fault for throwing it away!"

I'll give him a dollar as soon as I get him to ***** a little bit more about it.
              I would have gave it back to the cashier... He probably didn't see it till he was somewhere else though. Anyway, I dunno why.. but for some reason I just found that **** hilarious!
              That is very funny. I'm going to have to give some consideration to doing that myself

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                That's pretty effin growse!
                thats prison son!

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis Vastine View Post
                  The smallest English note is £5, so what you going to do write on pound coins or go get Scottish notes? Jackass.
                  This is a bizarre comment that makes no sense.

Comment

Working...
                  X