Nigel Benn and Steve Collins trash talking press conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigel Benn and Steve Collins trash talking press conference

http://www.3rdphoenix.com/~rsh/audio...evecollins.asf

Naseem Hamed and Frank Warren also chirping in. Also at this press conference were Eubank, Calzaghe (Warren's new signing), Roy Jones's agents, Winky Wright, Jeff Lacy (Winky's sparring partner and bucket boy), Billy Graham, Ricky Hatton, Danny Williams, Herbie Hide, Carl Thompson, Michael Brodie, Freddie Roach, Dan Birmingham, Enzo Calzaghe, Barry McGuigan and just about every man and his dog

'Look who I've gone to war with - Eubank, Gerald McClellan, Watson, Barkley, Doug DeWitt, Robbie Sims... he's the least of my worries!' - Benn

'You wouldn't fight McCallum or Steve Collins, you avoided the biggest challenges!' - Collins

'Yeah, yeah, yeah' - Benn

'I beat up McCallum and Eubank and you lost most of your fights!' - Collins

McCallum was awesome , when people remember that era he was very overlooked IMO. He beat Curry and Milton McCrory then when he moved up Watson and Collins and Julian Jackson who was undefeated going into the fight with McCallum and McCallum knocked him out in the second round after taking some heavy shots in the firsst round.
    He was well past his best when he fought a prime James Toney and IMO should have got both decisions.
    Last edited by porlie; 06-11-2007, 08:47 PM. Reason: more needed

Comment

Yeah McCallum was so fluid son. If you laid on the outside with him, he'd make you look like a punching bag because he could let off any shot in the book so effortlessly, double hooks and switch to the body, triple jabs without even thinking about it etc - but then if you came inside he'd counter with bodyshots
      Last edited by GEOFFHAYES; 06-11-2007, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Yeah mate your right he was a master boxer never used to have to take head shots to land his body shots either. I've put a thread in the fantasy fight for him vs Winky dont think anyones replied to it. Get on it people haha.

Comment

i like mccallum's name the best, next to the dark destroyer's, the bodysnatcher

Comment

Yeah theyre both good nicknames.

Comment

Originally posted by GEOFFHAYES View Post
              http://www.3rdphoenix.com/~rsh/audio...evecollins.asf

Naseem Hamed and Frank Warren also chirping in. Also at this press conference were Eubank, Calzaghe (Warren's new signing), Roy Jones's agents, Winky Wright, Jeff Lacy (Winky's sparring partner and bucket boy), Billy Graham, Ricky Hatton, Danny Williams, Herbie Hide, Carl Thompson, Michael Brodie, Freddie Roach, Dan Birmingham, Enzo Calzaghe, Barry McGuigan and just about every man and his dog

'Look who I've gone to war with - Eubank, Gerald McClellan, Watson, Barkley, Doug DeWitt, Robbie Sims... he's the least of my worries!' - Benn

'You wouldn't fight McCallum or Steve Collins, you avoided the biggest challenges!' - Collins

'Yeah, yeah, yeah' - Benn

'I beat up McCallum and Eubank and you lost most of your fights!' - Collins

Put this in the Global or History section JUY

Comment

Good Job Mods!

Comment

Working...
                X