No announcement yet.

Andre Ward Fans/Joe Calzaghe Bashers answer me this

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
    You know you're clutching at straws when you go down the path of using an '0' to make a point.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      Because seemingly it's impossible to be one without the other

Please don't duck the question or ramble on about some other nonsense

Which undefeated champions has Ward beaten?

Hey! Earl Hickey;
      I am surprised that nobody has yet realised how your imagination is addicted to imagine sexual scenes with minors like that ?
      The way you take fun to lie about it, shows how you are affected by these crazy stories from your imagination.

I am convinced that a person constantly thinking of young children like you, are full of file associated with child ****ography on his computer.
      Crush and lie about others online, is your way to exonerate you of your own disorder related to pedophilia.

Comment

Ward should focus his attention on Adonis Stevenson.

- Mikkell Kessler accepted the unification bout for the money.
        - Carl Froch requested to use the unification argument to avoid a mandatory fight against Adonis Stevenson, by requesting to fight Kessler; after the Bute rematch option failed.
        - Kelly Pavlik, was totally drunk in the last few months, he decided to retire and help himself by following a full time alcool rehab program.
        - Andre Ward defeated Bika already; Bika wasn’t easy for him, means it’s a Close Case for Ward…
        - Andre Ward won’t make his career and his money grow, by fighting Nikola Sjekloca.
        - Lucian Bute had 0% answer to Carl Froch attacks, this one way massacre was painful to watch; It would be a Step Back for Ward to fight Bute at this point.
        - I doubt Ward would exchange quick blows with Andre (The Matrix) Dirrell; I believe the Dirrell brothers have the Ward secret receipy…
        - It wouldn’t be logical to pick Rodriguez, Oosthuizen, DeGale or Grove, before mixing punchs with Adonis Stevenson.
        - After George Grove, it wouldn’t be serious for Ward, to perform an exibition fight against Glen Johnson.
        - After Chad Dawson body muscle and brain size drain, I don’t believe Jean Pascal would accept to trim his muscle mass down to fight Ward; forget it…

■ The most logical option to keep Andre Ward hype & reputation on a high level, is to get his first comeback fight against Adonis Stevenson; which is the real avoided fighter in this division.
        - Ward should react fast and heal properly before 50 Cent perform one of his numerous magic tricks; by opposing Rowland Bryant to Andre Dirrell, to finally fix a fight between Dirrell and Stevenson for the IBF title.
        ■ Andre Ward attention will fade-off, under Froch Kessler Dirrell and mostly Stevenson the intruder, if he doesn’t pick Adonis Stevenson in time…

Adonis Stevenson is Faster ►►►

Comment

I don't see why people just can't be a fan of both,its actually quite simple if you are a true boxing fan

Comment

Working...
          X