Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO Tripleheader: Salido-Garcia, Golovkin-Rosado, Martinez-Burgos Discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take Gary Russell Jr. off of that list. WTF HBO.

He ain't done **** yet.

Comment

• war salido

Comment

• Is ggg over hyped no but rosado did show a way to beat him. If you stay in the pocket ggg will destroy you. It did answer my question will Sergio have a chance against ggg hell yes

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Dude, that's what I'm saying. Sergio would break that dude up man......make that fight happen....PLEASE!!!
          yea thats what i was just thinking that would be a good match up GGG makes me think of Muhammad Ali callin Foreman the mummy he just comes forward throwing hard punches maybe not that slow but put him on his heals and its done

Comment

• Rosado earned tons of respect from me tonight. He was just overmatched. He was getting broken down slowly but surely. Golovkin had trouble landing clean on Rosado, but the credit for that is with Rosado. He made himself a tough target. The only problem though is he was not mounting any real offense of his own because of that. He was getting Golovkin's attention in there with a few shots, but he knew by opening up he could have gotten caught clean by GGG.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              Who's #1 at interviews, GGG or Kayode?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              LMAO...I know, I was hoping his team was gonna jump in and speak on his behalf....for his sake.

Comment

• Rosado looked like a T-rex with his tiny arms. Definitely didn't belong at middleweight. Can't believe he gave up his K9 title shot.

Hopefully Golovkin can unify a title this year and maybe we can see a Martinez fight next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  The criticism of Golovkin is the result of his fans. Not his performance.
                  Absolutely, I don't hate GGG he's an exciting fighter to watch. His fans made him seem like the next SRR

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    People (including Kellerman) are now looking for every little flaw to criticize GGG. He's not judged on the same standard as other fighters, this is pretty funny.
                    Say once and I'll say it again If Gennady was American people would give him love... Perhaps this is why the Klitschko's don't bother with America get nothing but absolute morons.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      Well it's a fact that he's having trouble landing fights at 160. That's why he was in there with a 154 pounder. But ignoring the BoxingScene hype, I thought he looked strong.

No fighter can live up to the hype that certain fanboys on here build them up to be.
                      I guess I'm looking more at fanboy hype than realistic hype most posters were giving him. He did look good tonight, but if you can handle his outstanding offense, he can be caught and I could see Sergio outboxing him.

Comment

Working...
                      X