No announcement yet.

Ariza says Bob tried to get him Fired again!! LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ariza says Bob tried to get him Fired again!! LOL

Come on BS. I'm pretty sure you heard about this. You would know if Floyd broke a nail.

Fight hype

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content11693.html

Ariza never holds back and last time he gave uncle bob BOTH barrels, this time I expect it will be a whole lot more and some very strong home truths.

Arum just doesn't give a fuk what anyone thinks. He's like those old dudes you see in a gym who stand around totally naked in the changing rooms with their shrivelled up junk not giving a single fuk about anything or anyone. When you become old i think you just fail to care lol

Comment

Yes and everything gets personal.

Comment

Must of been because of the comments Ariza made at the tail end of last year.

Comment

Can't wait for that Ariza article

Comment

Ariza vs Arum

WAR ARIZA!!! I wonder if both sides blow up to bad that Pac is forced to keep only one of them.

Comment

the oldman is the devil....he's conniving and as evil as a man can be....a real wolf in sheep clothing....Alex should fall back and see if they get the same results without those shakes

Comment

This is what I struggle to understand. Pac can refuse to get Ariza fired but is unable to pick his own fights. Something stinks. I'm starting to think Pac makes all the decisions, whilst hiding from public critic behind his promoter.

Comment

but wouldnt firing ariza is what yall wanted?? i mean after all ariza IS the one providing pac with his special juice right?? or is it arum now?? LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dedication View Post
                    This is what I struggle to understand. Pac can refuse to get Ariza fired but is unable to pick his own fights. Something stinks. I'm starting to think Pac makes all the decisions, whilst hiding from public critic behind his promoter.
                    negative, according to u guys pac is as dumb as a rock, so pac cant possibly be calling the shots or have the final word.

Comment

Working...
                    X