No announcement yet.

Why do Fans Hate on Jon Jones ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do Fans Hate on Jon Jones ?

Honestly i don't get it this dude is respectful polite doesn't trash talk and beasts in the ring. yet he get's booed?

I saw that machida fight and That lil bi.tch made his bed by making Fun of jones's style... and got Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking OWNED+ LOL

yet he gets hate anyone know why?

Because he's beating the crap out of their favorite fighters. Same reason people hate Silva, and GSP people hate greatness.

Comment

Because he's too good and he knows it.

People seem to hate dominant fighters.

Comment

im a huge Bones Jones fans, but i see some haters hating for a couple reasons..

a) supposedly he was a snitch as a kid or he said he told on stoners... something like that, i can see a Diaz fan hating on him for that
        b) while being very polite he's very arrogant, i hear people complaining about how he said he knew Machida was out while holding him up but still held the choke then just dropped him

there's more but frankly i like the guy and dont think its justified but to each their own i guess

Comment

I followed Jon since his first couple of fights in the UFC. He went from this polite soft spoken kid to a douche bag prick.

He's a phony, and I don't like phonies.

Most of his fans now are bandwagon jumpers.

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
          Because he's beating the crap out of their favorite fighters. Same reason people hate Silva, and GSP people hate greatness.
          People hate GSP because he beats up their favorite fighters? I didn't know Josh Koscheck and Jake Shields were my favorite fighters.

Come on man don't resort to a casual fan reason. Most of us here aren't just casual fans.

Comment

People hate GSP because he's generally a boring fighter and you can never expect a finish anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Mersey View Post
              People hate GSP because he's generally a boring fighter and you can never expect a finish anymore.
              If you said this on the UG you'd get a 10 page thread with GSP fan boys screaming IT'S TECHNIQUE!

Comment

The UG is pathetic

10ers gonna 10...

Comment

Jon JOnes is not what I consider a prick, then what are the Diaz bro's? Jones is always exciting to watch and damn good at what he does. I dont know why people despise the guy, bunches pusssies if you ask me

Comment

Another big reason is Jon Jones has a size and reach advantage over everybody.

People think he should be fighting at heavyweight... which I don't get because he makes the weight fair and square.

Comment

Working...
                    X