Collapse
No announcement yet.

A long wait but its Witter vs Branco!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A long wait but its Witter vs Branco!!

Its been a long wait for Witter to step it up!!

IMO Branco just another non power punching opponent, just like the other Italians he's fought recently, but this fight will show us if Witter can do a better job than a top 5 fighter(Gatti)

At least we can see Witter in with a live opponent and we can compare the performance with Gatti's points win. Its a chance for Witter to prove he's a power puncher against a man Gatti couldnt stop.

Story - http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/boxing/4092119.stm

Gatti vs. Witter is never going to come off. The American TV companies still hate him from the Judah fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RobbieD
      Gatti vs. Witter is never going to come off. The American TV companies still hate him from the Judah fight.
      If Witter looks impressive and stops Branco i think its a step in the right direction for a big fight, IMO a stoppage win over Branco and another top 15 fighter is enough proof that Witter is a contender worthy of a title shot with Gatti.

I hate Witter but i'd like to see him step up and prove if he's genuine or fake.

Comment

witter will beat him. i think witter should go for a rematch with judah, or fight gatti. hes got skills

Comment

i think this will be the real tester for witter to see if he can step up to the next level.

Comment

witter is a good fighter and i would luv to see him fight a top fighter in his weight division, im still hopin one day he will fight ricky hatton. that would be a fight and i think that fight can go either way.

Comment

Witter`s style is wrong for Hatton, he`ll be avoided, too much risk not enough reward!

Comment

Witter is way overrated, I wouldn't be surprised if Branco beats him.

Comment

whenever i see witter, once hes landed some accurate shots
                  he starts showboating and his hands end up round his waist.

still hope the guy is impressive,judah beats spinks and
                  a witter-judah rematch happens where witter wins a close
                  decision instead of just getting ktfo

Comment

should be a good fight. I see Witter taking a decision here

Comment

Working...
                    X