Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL, Shane sparred with cruiserweight Steve Cunningham to prepare for Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL, Shane sparred with cruiserweight Steve Cunningham to prepare for Pacquiao

Did you guys see the final episode of Fight Camp 360?

Why is Shane Mosley sparring a 6'3 200 lb man to prepare for a 5'6 145 lb midget?

Am I missing something here?

Also, another interesting clip is that Nazim is now using mitts instead of those blue styrofoams.

damn, i havent seen the last episode yet...but damn, shane must respect the midget in pac that much.....lol

Comment

wow...................

Comment

I mean shane and USS Cunningham are both trained by nazim but that is a real head scratcher.

Comment

Umm, slight difference in handspeed and movement here. WTF?

Comment

probably sparred with him because he is weary of pac's punching power and wants to prepare for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
              probably sparred with him because he is weary of pac's punching power and wants to prepare for it.

yup..i think so too

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
                My man you said it before i could

Comment

yea....but did you see the skinny dude sparing with pac? that wont prepare you either. WAR MOSLEY!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                    Did you guys see the final episode of Fight Camp 360?

Why is Shane Mosley sparring a 6'3 200 lb man to prepare for a 5'6 145 lb midget?

Am I missing something here?

Also, another interesting clip is that Nazim is now using mitts instead of those blue styrofoams.
                    Good observation.

I read Shane saying that he wasn't worried about taking Pacquiao's punch because he had been sparring with some much bigger guys who hit much harder.

I guess Shane forgot that it is the punch that you don't see coming that hurt most. Look at what knocked down Cotto. Shane feels his speed is comparable to Pacquiao and doesn't seem to have given the matter much consideration. A serious mistake on his part.

Comment

Working...
                    X