No announcement yet.

All Pakistani boxers are in Cricket.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Pakistani boxers are in Cricket.

It is their national sport and the players are super stars. If they acrually boxed, then they could have a few Amir Khan's between 130 to 175. Cricketers are fairly tall if a bowler like 6 foot + They generate 90 MPH+ balls thrown down.

Batsman have very fast feet, reflexes and hands. These guys need a lot of power to bat.

I lol'd..

Comment

I suppose that's why they have all that match fixing.

Comment

I genuinely don't understand this sport. My 4th and 5th grade teacher Mr Kenyon who lived in Aus tried to show us kids this sport back in the 80's and it just didn't gel.

I can't put it down since I just don't understand

Comment

Not very clever. The US was the dominant heavyweight boxing nation in the world until football and the NBA came along to steal all of the top talent.

Pakistan has NEVER been a dominant boxing nation, not in the heavyweight division or in any other division.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Not very clever. The US was the dominant heavyweight boxing nation in the world until football and the NBA came along to steal all of the top talent.

Pakistan has NEVER been a dominant boxing nation, not in the heavyweight division or in any other division.
            The NBA was created in the 40's, and some of the best heavyweights from the USA were fighting in the 60's and 70's so ... no, NBA didn't steal all of the top talent.

Comment

at this thread

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                The NBA was created in the 40's, and some of the best heavyweights from the USA were fighting in the 60's and 70's so ... no, NBA didn't steal all of the top talent.
                Average NBA salaries per year, throughout the years:

1960-$12,000

1970-$35,000

1980-$185,000

1985-$325,000

1995-$2,000,000

2012-$5,150,000

+the added incentives of getting your college education paid for, being popular in school, and playing a really fun sport. And you get to play basketball totally for free, the only thing you might have to pay for is shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

There have been several of these types of threads trying to disprove Angel Garcia's claim that he had never seen a Pakistani fighter. Well who are they? Other than Khan there are no good Pakistani professional fighters. It is not a sport you associate with Pakistan, Cricket,Squash and Hockey are sports they they traditionally excel at not boxing. All these threads seem to prove is back up what Angel Garcia said.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Hunt View Post
                    There have been several of these types of threads trying to disprove Angel Garcia's claim that he had never seen a Pakistani fighter. Well who are they? Other than Khan there are no good Pakistani professional fighters. It is not a sport you associate with Pakistan, Cricket,Squash and Hockey are sports they they traditionally excel at not boxing. All these threads seem to prove is back up what Angel Garcia said.
                    Haven't you heard of the legendary Jawaid 2 sleeq Khaliq and future HOF Adnan Amer. Khaliq was a beast he KO'd the great Jan Bergman in front of Millions of weeping South Africans. Vernon Forrest was terrified of the man and ducked him. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFLeZwscByY

LOL

In all seriousness though arguably the best Catch as Can Wrestlers of all-time came from India and Pakistan. Including the greatest of all-time The Great Gama. This dude made Zybysko his personal ***** and was avoided by Karl Gotch http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gre...h_with_Zbyszko

Comment

Working...
                    X