No announcement yet.

Who do you think is crazier, Berry or Aniston

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you think is crazier, Berry or Aniston

Man these ho's are obviously either super needy or super bitchy or something. They can't keep a man for **** and they're smoking hot.

Halle ran over those people and has a DUI, Jen gets publicly played all the time.

Koo koo! Koo koo!

Jen
    22.22%
    Halle
    44.44%
    All women are out of their minds
    33.33%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    Man these ho's are obviously either super needy or super bitchy or something. They can't keep a man for **** and they're smoking hot.

Halle ran over those people and has a DUI, Jen gets publicly played all the time.

Koo koo! Koo koo!

They problem is they keep getting with guys with other options. Look at Julia Roberts that crazy ***** got with some dude that got nowhere else to go. Where is he going to go??

John Mayer's got 17-year-old chicks lined up around the block just to blow him! Of course he's not gonna stay with Jennifer Aniston!

I don't care how good Jennifer Aniston looks at 41-- if I'm John Mayer I could be in a threesome with 2 blonde sisters and their mother!!! You expect me to stay with Jennifer Aniston especially after I already hit it for months???

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
      They problem is they keep getting with guys with other options. Look at Julia Roberts that crazy ***** got with some dude that got nowhere else to go. Where is he going to go??

John Mayer's got 17-year-old chicks lined up around the block just to blow him! Of course he's not gonna stay with Jennifer Aniston!

I don't care how good Jennifer Aniston looks at 41-- if I'm John Mayer I could be in a threesome with 2 blonde sisters and their mother!!! You expect me to stay with Jennifer Aniston especially after I already hit it for months???
      All dudes have other options. It's deeper than that

Comment

Definetly Aniston its been like 5 years and still the only thing she talks about in interviews is Brad Pitt. She seems like a very needy/clingy person.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
          Definetly Aniston its been like 5 years and still the only thing she talks about in interviews is Brad Pitt. She seems like a very needy/clingy person.
          she could cling to me all day

and night

Comment

I'd smash on Jennifer Aniston

Comment

i would say halle has the crazy edge.

she just seems like one of those women that would cut your dick off if you pissed her off bad enough.

Comment

Anniston defo, wouldn't say crazier but most certainly the hollywood - bicycle

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post

Koo koo! Koo koo!

They're both fine as hell ... but also HIGH MAINTENANCE both mentally and physically. And I believe the men they've been with have had options that would do exactly what they want, when they want without soo much of a whimper. Anniston and Halle are popular\rich women and women of that type are not used to giving in on demand.

Comment

Jen is nuts since she parted with brad pitt. She cant stay with a man for 5 minutes now! she must be bitchy or anything pisses her off easy.

Comment

Working...
                    X