No announcement yet.

Ugly People Make Me Sick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WetSexyLlamaPR View Post
    I'll take the hot and smart. Don't think anyone's completely sane in this day and age lulz.
    Everybody is narcissistic or codependent in today's society.

Then again, that doesn't mean you can't function; just that you have some room for improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
      that's what dudes who can't bag hot chicks say......
      If only you knew...beautiful woman don't let go of 1 branch unless they got a good grip on another, they are insecure, feeling like men only like them for their looks and from experience, and are fuked up. Not trustworthy and always looking for something-somebody better. You tell me how easy it is to find a woman that is beautiful on the inside as well as the outside...

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
        The female triangle:

You have 3 options.

Sane
        Hot
        Smart

You can only choose 2.
        Can you choose hot twice?

Comment

All people make me sick.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
            If only you knew...beautiful woman don't let go of 1 branch unless they got a good grip on another, they are insecure, feeling like men only like them for their looks and from experience, and are fuked up. Not trustworthy and always looking for something-somebody better. You tell me how easy it is to find a woman that is beautiful on the inside as well as the outside...
            You are generalizing brother.

Met plenty of hot women with fine personalities who know how to carry themselves.

My thread is supposed to be about the ugly ass people I see at work on a daily basis. Just... People who don't give a **** about how they look. The ladies with the 24 inch arms of fat... etc

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
              Great post.

I'm all about personality first, but the girl can't be grotesque looking.

Where I work I see ugly people with **** personalities, hence the sickening feeling I get.
              Well, if you combine the ugly with **** personalities...I hear ya...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                Well, if you combine the ugly with **** personalities...I hear ya...lol.
                There's one lady that comes in every other day who makes my stomach turn. I'm talking about... this chick can play a zombie in a movie!! She smells like trash too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
                  All people make me sick.
                  Same here, Jacky

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
                    Same here, Jacky

I bet you never stand in front of a mirror. Pretty sure I'm better looking than you.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
                      I bet you never stand in front of a mirror. Pretty sure I'm better looking than you.
                      false...........

Comment

Working...
                      X