No announcement yet.

Will they make 'Tyson: The Movie'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will they make 'Tyson: The Movie'

Well its already prescripted they jus need an actor and a good director.

Who do you reckon, come on its only a matter of time.

Originally posted by welshwales
    Well its already prescripted they jus need an actor and a good director.

Who do you reckon, come on its only a matter of time.
    They already have. HBO produced it. I got it on VHS.

Comment

Originally posted by McKay
      They already have. HBO produced it. I got it on VHS.
      Nah I mean Hollywood not HBO FFS!!

Who they have as Tyson, Bill Crosby

Comment

haha that would be very good id love a tyson reality show that would be entertaining 24/7 tyson

Comment

Nah I mean Hollywood not HBO FFS!!

Who they have as Tyson, Bill Crosby
          See

George C. Scott, Michael Jai White, Paul Winfield

His talent took him from a poverty-stricken childhood on the mean streets of Brooklyn to fame-and unimaginable fortune-as the youngest heavyweight champion in boxing history. Mike Tyson was on top of the world until bad advice-and his own personal demons-turned his American dream into an American nightmare. Newcomer Michael Jai White plays Mike Tyson in this riveting biographical drama. George C. Scott is Cus D'Amato, the trainer who discovered Tyson and gave him the family he'd never had. Paul Winfield is promoter Don King. With Malcolm-Jamal Warner, Tony LoBianco and James B. Sikking.
          (AC,BN,GL,V) (TVMA/V,L) (CC) (D) (Esp)

George C Scott was C D'Amatto it was not cheap production. One of the kids from teh Cosby Show is Alan Snowell.

Comment

Originally posted by McKay
            See

George C. Scott, Michael Jai White, Paul Winfield

His talent took him from a poverty-stricken childhood on the mean streets of Brooklyn to fame-and unimaginable fortune-as the youngest heavyweight champion in boxing history. Mike Tyson was on top of the world until bad advice-and his own personal demons-turned his American dream into an American nightmare. Newcomer Michael Jai White plays Mike Tyson in this riveting biographical drama. George C. Scott is Cus D'Amato, the trainer who discovered Tyson and gave him the family he'd never had. Paul Winfield is promoter Don King. With Malcolm-Jamal Warner, Tony LoBianco and James B. Sikking.
            (AC,BN,GL,V) (TVMA/V,L) (CC) (D) (Esp)

George C Scott was C D'Amatto it was not cheap production. One of the kids from teh Cosby Show is Alan Snowell.
            yeah but come on its shocking

it makes the Tiger Woods story look good

Comment

From what I heard, there are talks to make a hollywood Tyson movie, and Jamiee Foxx wants to play Mike Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarver is my dad
                From what I heard, there are talks to make a hollywood Tyson movie, and Jamiee Foxx wants to play Mike Tyson.
                yeha i rad that to and Tyson also said he would like Foxx to play him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Intentions
                  yeha i rad that to and Tyson also said he would like Foxx to play him.
                  thats the trick!

should be a good film if they dont use the Ali/Will Smith format how **** was that

Comment

thats the trick!

should be a good film if they dont use the Ali/Will Smith format how **** was that
                    Ali was a good movie,

Comment

Working...
                    X