Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is the best.....just saynnn...

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
      With mexicans it is a little different, so many good mexican fighters, if one falls today other one raises victorious next week end if not same night.
      It's the same thing man, everybody is proud of their fighters period!

Comment

They seem to get beat up a lot in Thailand but I don't blame the journeymen for trying to eke out a living.

Comment

Yeah props to the PI fighters only, right? Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
            Pac, Gesta and Farenas for taking all of the them extremely difficult fights, all on the same night. That is courage. Let´s hope not all of them get spanked badly
            Give them props for taking diffcult fights all on the same night? lol. Your talking like their doing something special. What so abnormal and courageous about what their doing outside of the fact there Filipino? Nothing

Comment

Mad props to Farenas!!!! It would have been sweet of Farenas would of KO Gamboa. Dude came close thought. Viva Farenas!!!!!

Comment

Gesta was crap but Pac and Farenas where killers even tho they both lost bad night for Flips. I beeen telling everyone that Farenas was really good those lefts looked like Donaires he would have tapped Uchiyama with ease.

Comment

at least the Filipinos who lose stay in the ring for the post fight interview,not like some butt hurt PR'cans running away with the tail in between their legs..

Comment

Let's give them credit for getting their ass handed to them.

Viva Mexico!

Comment

Aside from Gesta I give props to all the Pinoys who fought tonight!

Comment

Working...
                      X