• Show
Clear All

• Need for Speed Most Wanted

Has any one got or played most wanted?

I have i think its the best car racing game ive even played

yea this game is good i recommend this game to anyone who likes car games

out of a scale of 1-10 i give it a 8

Comment

yeah this is a must have for car lovers , the police chase's and street racing is just imense

Yo undefeated what cars do you have on it?
      i have a VW golf gti which hits about 165mph
      and a ford mustang gt which ive just got so its only hittin about 150 just now ,
      im down to number 9 on the black list , what about your self?

Comment

ma boy lent it to me then he took it back so i didnt really start yet....i should be getting it on wensday then im going to start... but i know when i start the only car ima get and hook up is tha lancer evo haha lol

Comment

Yeah. I defintly recomend it. Also when you starting a new career win all the races! You use that cash to buy your first car with.

Comment

My current car, highest speed I ever hit was 212mph I believe but I could've continued if it weren't for the turn.

Comment

Cayman before I bought the Carrera, stats are slightly lower.

I'm at the 5th rival and getting bounty is a *****, need 3.2mil for this one.

Comment

cool i now have a vw golf which hits about 185 ( i think faster)
                a Porsche Cayman which hits about 185 aswell and a lotis elise which i havnt raced with yet ( just got it to let my other cars lose heat)
                I had a mustang but the handling was terrible so i got rid of it . i am on number 7 on the blacklist

keep updating us with you cars and tht

Comment

Originally posted by Nazfan
                  cool i now have a vw golf which hits about 185 ( i think faster)
                  a Porsche Cayman which hits about 185 aswell and a lotis elise which i havnt raced with yet ( just got it to let my other cars lose heat)
                  I had a mustang but the handling was terrible so i got rid of it . i am on number 7 on the blacklist

keep updating us with you cars and tht
                  Here's one of the BMW at the start.

Comment

i have my **** for ps2 so i dont kno how to put the pics like that nor i have that cord that connects the the video **** to the laptop lol if some one could tell me how i would be happy to post my ****

cause ma boy just lent me the game and im going to OD lol

Comment

Working...
                    X