Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think Ortiz accepted the Berto fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Ortiz accepted the Berto fight!

A really good reliable source has informed me that Ortiz has accepted to fight for the WBC WW belt...Ortiz is moving his camp out of Ventura, CA to prepare for this fight...I think he's heading to big bear to train...it seems to me that the hunger in Ortiz only occurs when their is a belt on the line...he actually finds that the belts mean more than the fighters, but let's see if the WBC WW belt gives him that motivation...

i hope Ortiz KO by overrated b*tch

Comment

Great fight, hopefully it goes thru, my early prediction is Berto by stoppage in the championship rounds.

Comment

Gonna be a fun fight.

Berto via TKO rd 3.

Comment

I hope this is true.

What a fight. This is a good chance for both Ortiz and Berto to impress the fans. Wouldnt mind seeing Berto getting KTFO either.

Comment

I wonder how Ortiz will do at this weight...it's make it or break it for Vic...berto's mistake will be his wreckless style which ortiz has been training for since the maidana loss...ortiz' mistake will be the right hands...Berto doesn't want to exchange with Ortiz though

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
              I wonder how Ortiz will do at this weight...it's make it or break it for Vic...berto's mistake will be his wreckless style which ortiz has been training for since the maidana loss...ortiz' mistake will be the right hands...Berto doesn't want to exchange with Ortiz though
              He'll do just fine. Ortiz is one of the bigger JWW's anyway.

Comment

yea berto fighting another 140 pounder is a great fight. Even if Ortiz was strugling to make weight he got outboxed by Peterson his last fight. I hope somehow Ortiz stops Berto, but I don't think thats going to happen

Comment

Originally posted by Va_BoriKua View Post
                  yea berto fighting another 140 pounder is a great fight. Even if Ortiz was strugling to make weight he got outboxed by Peterson his last fight. I hope somehow Ortiz stops Berto, but I don't think thats going to happen
                  Ortiz is a WW...but Ortiz can beat Berto if he actually goes forward and uses combinations...Berto leaves himself squared up so Ortiz doesn't have to move side to side to find his angles especially when he's bigger than his opponent...maybe ortiz couldn't throw combos against Peterson cuz he was drained? Who knows but Ortiz needs to go forward and not only use head movement but block punches to!

Comment

Berto will land good clean shots on Ortiz due to his speed and skills. Let's hope that Ortiz's heart holds up and he scores an upset, KO preferably.

Comment

Working...
                    X