Collapse
No announcement yet.

houston alexander or andrew mcfedries?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• houston alexander or andrew mcfedries?

stylistically, these guys match up very well, and would make a great fight for however long it would last. two sluggers, both hard hitters, and both offensive minded.

i'll probably have to go with alexander at the moment, mainly because of his advantages in the clinch. whether it's knees or dirty boxing, the guy is very dangerous from that range. in general, those punches in the clinch are meant more for control and scoring, but houston's punches straight up end fights.

Originally posted by Mistadobalina View Post
    stylistically, these guys match up very well, and would make a great fight for however long it would last. two sluggers, both hard hitters, and both offensive minded.

i'll probably have to go with alexander at the moment, mainly because of his advantages in the clinch. whether it's knees or dirty boxing, the guy is very dangerous from that range. in general, those punches in the clinch are meant more for control and scoring, but houston's punches straight up end fights.
    Houston is sick at close range he has a lot of power in those short straight punches and he puts everything he has into those deadly knees I never seen someone with knee strikes as hard as those. dude tries to knock holes in peoples faces when he fights. So I def agree with you.

Comment

Working...
    X