Splitting Apart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splitting Apart

Sup ladies and gents,
    I been thinking lately if my high school buddies are over with. We always chill and **** on the weekends but it seems we are all doing our own thing in the next couple weeks. I am continuing to work full time making the big bucks while 3 other guys are going to school (not really college or university, kind of an upgrading kind of school). I'm a little scared our friendship will slowly drift apart as they will probably/maybe be meeting new people in school and I will be working from Mon-Fri and won't have that much time to hang out. Any of this ever happen to you guys and did you guys drift apart or stay together?

Originally posted by Smokin'
    Sup ladies and gents,
    I been thinking lately if my high school buddies are over with. We always chill and **** on the weekends but it seems we are all doing our own thing in the next couple weeks. I am continuing to work full time making the big bucks while 3 other guys are going to school (not really college or university, kind of an upgrading kind of school). I'm a little scared our friendship will slowly drift apart as they will probably/maybe be meeting new people in school and I will be working from Mon-Fri and won't have that much time to hang out. Any of this ever happen to you guys and did you guys drift apart or stay together?
    It will......you will be lucky to know any of your highschool buddies in 10 years.I still am very good friends with the guy who was my best friend all through Highschool......we bagged many a bitches together......LOL he has since been married and divorced and I have a 5 year old and he is 31 and dating a 21 year old stripper......reliving what he missed being married.It will change alot bro and you will find that alot of people you think are your friends you will not even know in a couple of years........cherish a true friend there are a handful in life if you are lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD
      It will......you will be lucky to know any of your highschool buddies in 10 years.I still am very good friends with the guy who was my best friend all through Highschool......we bagged many a bitches together......LOL he has since been married and divorced and I have a 5 year old and he is 31 and dating a 21 year old stripper......reliving what he missed being married.It will change alot bro and you will find that alot of people you think are your friends you will not even know in a couple of years........cherish a true friend there are a handful in life if you are lucky.
      Very well said. I have about 3 good friends, the rest are just people I talk to. And nobody from High School.

Comment

ur true friends will always be there in the end

Comment

Originally posted by 7001
          Very well said. I have about 3 good friends, the rest are just people I talk to. And nobody from High School.
          Yeah well us older dogs speak from experience......life is a ***** and I don't know it all but I know a fair portion for my age.....I know that much.

Comment

Once you're in college, you make new friends. Unless you were really good friends with some people in high school, you will most likely not see/talk to them until class reunion.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD
              Yeah well us older dogs speak from experience......life is a ***** and I don't know it all but I know a fair portion for my age.....I know that much.
              I wish I was smart enough to have listened to the old dogs when I was young. I'll never admit that to my parents.

Comment

Originally posted by 7001
                I wish I was smart enough to have listened to the old dogs when I was young. I'll never admit that to my parents.
                I hear ya one that one......but is funny how you start to sound like them with kids and all....

Comment

Other than family, I don't see any friends I had 10 years ago. It happens. A couple are local but most have moved away. They have their own jobs. They have their own families. It's part of growing up...

Comment

I know but I'm only 17. Will it at least be all good in the short term?

Comment

Working...
                    X