Collapse
No announcement yet.

austin 'no doubt' trout talks about the future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt he fights next month, I like the fact that he isn't waiting around for no one (Canelo included), but I think next month is too early for him to fight since he would be getting married in April.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      Its a shame hes a drunk and picks fights with civilians. Typical clown who don't have his priorities right.
      Once again, please post a link where the Trout incident was anything other than Trout breaking up a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
        Once again, please post a link where the Trout incident was anything other than Trout breaking up a fight.
        man you can do you own seach in all this time you that damn lazy, it a offical comment thread here somewhere.

Trout got arrested for public intoxication FACT, was in jail FACT, posted bail FACT, cops were called over a fight in a restaurant at 4am FACT, make what you will off it, burden of proof is on you since you calling me out on it. prove its bullshit.

Comment

man you can do you own seach in all this time you that damn lazy, it a offical comment thread here somewhere.

Trout got arrested for public intoxication FACT, was in jail FACT, posted bail FACT, cops were called over a fight in a restaurant at 4am FACT, make what you will off it, burden of proof is on you since you calling me out on it. prove its bullshit.
          still waiting, link please

Comment

still waiting, link please
            read below you immature bigot.

Austin Trout Arrested, Accused of Public Intoxication
            Posted by: David P. Greisman on 1/2/2013 .

by David P. Greisman

Junior middleweight titleholder Austin Trout was arrested early in the morning on New Year’s Day in Texas “on suspicion of public intoxication,” according to the El Paso Times.

Trout was one of a handful of people arrested at 4:30 a.m. at a restaurant; he was put behind bars at 8:50 a.m. and set free on bail at 11 a.m., according to the newspaper.

Police were called to the restaurant for a report of a fight. Witnesses identified Trout and three other people as being involved. While speaking to those allegedly involved, officers smelled alcohol and noticed “slurred speech and unsteady balance,” according to the article, which cited the police report.

The 27-year-old New Mexico resident is coming off the biggest win of his career: a December unanimous decision over Miguel Cotto that took place at Madison Square Garden and headlined a Showtime main event. The victory brought Trout’s record to 26-0 with 14 knockouts.

Greg Cohen, who is Trout’s promoter, told Steve Kim of MaxBoxing.com that the charge is “ridiculous.”

“We’ll work vigorously to have this incident be taken off the record,” Cohen was quoted as saying, according to a posting by Kim on Twitter.

El Paso County’s online court records did not yet show any cases listed for Trout as of early in the evening on Jan. 2.
            source
            http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&o...table&id=61040

Comment

read below you immature bigot.

source
              http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&o...table&id=61040
              Gee, you forgot to post the part where Trout was cleared of all charges. Imagine that, the Canelo nuthugger forgot that part. And the bigot in this conversation is YOU!

Comment

Gee, you forgot to post the part where Trout was cleared of all charges. Imagine that, the Canelo nuthugger forgot that part. And the bigot in this conversation is YOU!
                You WIN, I Lose, Move on. Your fucking pathetic.

Comment

Working...
                X