Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please take a moment to pray for Omar Henry! (can be dead in 2m)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
    Theres no telling how long its been affecting him. May have something to do with his inactivity. I wish him well.
    No he stated he always thought he was 100% healthy....he was having problems with his promoter and that was the reason for the inactivity. Sad news.

Comment

I hope we don't lose him. We need characters like that

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
        4 pancreatic cancer? having one is like having a death sentence in itself. poor fella, praying for this kid.
        You are correct. This young man has a death sentence and it's a shame. I wish he pulls through, but the chances are very slim. Imagine what must be going though his mind.

Comment

Words cannot express how horrible this is. My gran was diagnosed with the same type cancer and it spread. Doctors said it was too late but somehow she made a miraculous recovery and 5 Years later she's still alive. Anything is possible, don't give up hope, just pray.

Comment

maybe someone can break it down for me. How did he find out, he thought he had gallbladder was their no pain or something. he went from 0 to 100 was their no pior symptoms, This worrys me cause every once in a while my inside hurt but I ignore it and it goes away and life goes on, now im like o ****.

Prayers go out for omar.

Comment

hope nothing but the best for omar and family

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                Words cannot express how horrible this is. My gran was diagnosed with the same type cancer and it spread. Doctors said it was too late but somehow she made a miraculous recovery and 5 Years later she's still alive. Anything is possible, don't give up hope, just pray.
                Great story....glad your gma pulled through! Keep praying for Omar everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  maybe someone can break it down for me. How did he find out, he thought he had gallbladder was their no pain or something. he went from 0 to 100 was their no pior symptoms, This worrys me cause every once in a while my inside hurt but I ignore it and it goes away and life goes on, now im like o ****.

Prayers go out for omar.
                  Omar said he just felt fatigued and did not feel himself. He said he thought he was weak from shredding weight and also he said he had a pain on his side. Usually people that are out of shape have pain on the side when they workout, but Omar was in the best shape of his life according to him. Omar also said that his trainer knew something wasnt right because his eyes were yellow. It's a tragic story.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                    I hope we don't lose him. We need characters like that
                    This is the stupidest ***** I've read in a while. This man is is fighting for his life and you give fake "well wishes". Man fuk off and I welcome a ban..

Comment

Terrible news ! when you are about things like this happening to someone so young you almost don't believe he can actually die ... Very sad hopefully he can overcome the odds.

Comment

Working...
                      X