Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lost all respect for Trinidad, he was a fraud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont know what to think of Trinidad, I was a huge fan!!! I guess if he tried to use the illegal wrappings in states where it as against the rules then he cheated but when he used them in states that permitted them, then it was okay.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
      I dont know what to think of Trinidad, I was a huge fan!!! I guess if he tried to use the illegal wrappings in states where it as against the rules then he cheated but when he used them in states that permitted them, then it was okay.
      come on RIZO my brother Tony got caught with illegal wraps that are illegal in every state, ever country, every island and every planet.

Comment

damn tito was a cheater

glad hopkins whooped that ass

Comment

bunch of **** sukers here. Even Hopkins said that it was all made up to **** with Tito after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            come on RIZO my brother Tony got caught with illegal wraps that are illegal in every state, ever country, every island and every planet.
            He never used them, Tito used them in states where it was not permitted to put tape over gauze over and over..I thought this was a Tito thread, why bring up Margarito??

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
              He never used them, Tito used them in states where it was not permitted to put tape over gauze over and over..I thought this was a Tito thread,why bring up Margarito??
              because the word illegal wraps came up but I'll play fair and keep it a Tito discussion.

Comment

Working...
              X