Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL NSB Al Haymon managed fighters thread. Discuss & Debate!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2501 View Post
    Broner/Deleon
    Williams/Lara
    Alexander/Matttyse
    Williams Lara being the most glaring

Comment

• Even Berto, HBO got away just fine they got a great fight with him and Ortiz which lead directly to a huge fight for them, not involving Berto but that building of Berto still played a role in that fight coming off.

I don't think HBO is all that upset about what they invested in him and if they lost they didn't lose all that much over the years they featured him.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        A parasite is an organism that lives off another sucking the life out of but not enough to kill the host~

Al Haymon does really well for his fighters, he is juicing the big boys which is where the real money is~

King and Arum juice their fighter sucking earnings out of them~

So that isn't a good comparison, and a very big difference~
        A parasite of the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          do two wrongs make a right? no it makes it worse

I ain't saying he is not great at what he does but he is everything that guys like Ali fought against to remove from boxing and yes others get gifts but that does not make him any better

you just admitted he is like the rest
          No I didnt say he just like the rest, I said hes just doing what hes been allowed to do. Name a fighter that has ever criticized Haymon....also 2 wrongs dont make a right...but 3 lefts do......I was just saying there are more fighters not managed by Haymon that have got gifts recently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
            I honestly dont think Haymon manages Alexander, i could be wrong
            he does and has for a little bit

Comment

A parasite of the sport.
              Not really because what is he gaining, a parasite needs a host to live he certainly doesn't need boxing~

He is just playing the game and winning, like it or not he is beating all the old boys like a drum.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                Not really because what is he gaining, a parasite needs a host to live he certainly doesn't need boxing~

He is just playing the game and winning, like it or not he is beating all the old boys like a drum.
                I don't care who he's beating. I just don't agree with what he's doing within the sport I have a passion for. I don't agree with what the others are doing either. Just because its something I can't do anything about doesn't mean I should be complacent. Do you not care about the exploitation of this sport?

Comment

• Eventually Haymon will not be in such a position and won't be winning any longer so he needs to take advantage while he is on top~

This is all simple stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                    are you alluding to race being why he gets hate?

because if so then couldn't you also say that his race can also be a reason why certain people defend him as well?
                    Earner that would be a reasonable argument if al haymon did anything that needed defending. Posters just can't hide their true agendas. If they get called on it, thats not defending al haymon.

I can understand your point but someone please tell me what al haymon has said or done that has brought him so many detractors?

Comment

I don't care who he's beating. I just don't agree with what he's doing within the sport I have a passion for. I don't agree with what the others are doing either. Just because its something I can't do anything about doesn't mean I should be complacent. Do you not care about the exploitation of this sport?
                      It is a game there will always be winner and loser on every level.

He is doing what he is suppose to do, and what has always been done.

Be mad at the sky for being blue or water for being wet, it is the nature of the beast and getting mad at those who are lucky enough to play the game well enough to be considered winning is just sour grapes~

Everybody exploits their situation in any field if able, why should I get twisted over it in boxing~

Comment

Working...
                      X