Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fat Boy Squares Up To Fight - But His Knee Gives Out!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Fat Boy Squares Up To Fight - But His Knee Gives Out!!!!!

I LOL'd so hard at this video.

Time to go on a diet big time!

This probably is what will happen when Dan Rafael fights.

Big dude shoulda just got on top of him once he fell. And lil dude shoulda justa told him to get up. When a mfer outweighs you THAT f#cking much I don't think you wanna make it a grappling fight at any point cuz big boy got that strength & natural weight superiority that can steal the fight from you.

I'd jab that mfer to the head from a good distance about 32 times once his ankle said "f#ck this man". Fight over more cleanly & without dude trying to take my pants off or w/e was happening there at the end.
    OctoberRed OctoberRed likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Big dude shoulda just got on top of him once he fell. And lil dude shoulda justa told him to get up. When a mfer outweighs you THAT f#cking much I don't think you wanna make it a grappling fight at any point cuz big boy got that strength & natural weight superiority that can steal the fight from you.

I'd jab that mfer to the head from a good distance about 32 times once his ankle said "f#ck this man". Fight over more cleanly & without dude trying to take my pants off or w/e was happening there at the end.
      Depends on what you know. Clearly the young man doesn't have any ground game so he should have kept it on the feet.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy360 View Post
        Depends on what you know. Clearly the young man doesn't have any ground game so he should have kept it on the feet.
        Well yea yea sure. I'm not a great ground guy myself so I was relating to what I got & the lil guy gots more then speculating on guys better equipped for ground fighting I guess I should have clarified better.

Random question for anyone training at a gym btw. Is it standard that boxing gyms who teaches boxing for self defense that works on sprawling & other tactics a boxer might need to be more knowledgable on now then in the past with MMA becoming more standard in people's fighting moves & tactics?

Comment

Damn, -jose- got lit up. He's darker than I pictured him too.
          OctoberRed OctoberRed -jose- -jose- like this.

Comment

Hahah maannn. I feel for ole boy his kee straight dropped! That's gonna be some serious surgery.

That scrawny phaggot should hsve realized it was no longer a fight snd just stepped back pointed and lusghed.

But he humiliated himself further couldn't even do nothing to a downed 400 pound tubbo

Comment

Dan Rafael should take that boy under his wing and teach him the ways of the obese boxing journalist. That guy needs to do his fighting on Twitter!

Comment

Do they both ride that short bus in the background?

Comment

"Holy Sergio Martinez!" Hate losing a knee when you need it the most!

Comment

Big boy should have used his weigh and mounted that skinny guy... I am confident I’d sleep both in seconds...
                    PeepeePoopooMan PeepeePoopooMan likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X