Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: For Golovkin, The Biggest Fight is Canelo Trilogy at DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
    For 20 million dollars??? Hell, for 20 mil everyone from 147 to 168 would sign with DAZN and gain or lose whatever was necessary. For guaranteed 20 million I'll come out of retirement on a slim fast diet
    Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
    Hearn has definitely working the I can get you a fight against Alvarez angle. I'm sure he has invested in DAZN, so I can understand his desire to get GGG on DAZN. GGG certainly won't leave K2 to sign with Matchroom USA. Right now, the talk isn't going to sway anyone not in line to fight Alvarez to sign to DAZN.
    Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Bruh if you just banged Ms America you are probably gonna be talking about it for awhile lol.

It'll get old & tired eventually, but he's still within the fair play to you humble brag time table I say.

Sure, but the allure of Canelo on DAZN is gonna help his offers look a lil sexier now then they did. And people will surely be going back & forth with him more now.
    Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
    All I keep hearing/seeing from Eddie is talk about Canelo lol

This doesn't legitimize him to US boxers or fans. He needs to focus on his stable. Hopefully Danny's next fight actually sells more than 8k tickets.
    K2 Promotions can try to get a deal to GGG with DAZN, aka. Lou DiBella.
    Last edited by Dasmius Shinobi; 10-21-2018, 08:20 PM. Reason: corrections

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
      For 20 million dollars??? Hell, for 20 mil everyone from 147 to 168 would sign with DAZN and gain or lose whatever was necessary. For guaranteed 20 million I'll come out of retirement on a slim fast diet
      Who from 147-168 is in line for an Alvarez fight? I'm assuming you're not. Also, who is going to get a guarantee of $20M to fight Alvarez other than maybe Golovkin.

Comment

Who from 147-168 is in line for an Alvarez fight? I'm assuming you're not. Also, who is going to get a guarantee of $20M to fight Alvarez other than maybe Golovkin.
        This company is going to either file bankruptcy or get sued for fraud. Something is not adding up here.

Comment

I'm over these 2 fighting they both need to move on

Comment

How about Spence? Some say he weights around 170 on fight nights. Other than GGG and Spence I don’t see anybody else to justify paying that much money to Clembutenelo. he ain’t gonna fight the Andrades, Charlos, Callums or Saunders of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
              This company is going to either file bankruptcy or get sued for fraud. Something is not adding up here.
              Read a story, that needs to be followed up on tbh, but it's seems like there's a bunch of dirty money out of Russia behind this.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                I have the same feeling of suspect also. I hope nothing bad happen.

Comment

come on Golovkin, sign with Uncle Eddie

Eddie should threaten him with Charlo again

Comment

Love him or hate him, Eddie Hearn is right! It would be silly for little g to fight anywhere else except DAZN.

Comment

GGG might as well sign with Hearn. It makes the most sense he's been chasing Canelo this long might as well keep chasing lol

Comment

Working...
                      X