No announcement yet.

Im beginning to think mayweather vs pacquaio will never happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im beginning to think mayweather vs pacquaio will never happen

There are to many signs that the fight won,t happen due to floyd rediculous statement of taking a year off or two besides pac putting out video,s addressing floyd saying if you want some come and get some along with the blood testing floyd wanted pac agreeing to... Mr mayweather is certainly going to watch the ship sail into the sunset never to return... Somewhere in floyd mind he,s probably thinking how sugar shane old ass caught him and hurt him a few times and figured that the southpaw stance that pac brings along with his relentness come forward style will present a truly bad fight for floyd... Like i said, looks like this fight will never happen.... Does anyone else believe floyd is running scared of the fighter of the decade???

I don't think Floyd would take 2 years, but the fact is he only fights once a year lately in his career.

And him retiring before creates a tougher precedent to his statement.

Comment

**** it...........

Comment

and the boxing world will move on..it always has and always will

Comment

After it didnt happen the first time, I said it will never happen. The only way it will happen is if Floyd bends on letting Manny do the 14 day cutoff, I hope Floyd doesnt do this. Manny will never and I repeat never do random testing up till fight night, anybody who turns down 30+ million over something so simple is not gonna fight without the same stipulation he had the first time.

Comment

Manny probably fight 1 more fight then he,s gone... Politics is waiting .... Mayweather will regret not making the fight besides missing that blank check book he could,ve had...

Comment

It will happen before Miyata fights Ippo. I'll say that.

Comment

The sooner Mayweather retires the better in my opinion. The guy calls himself the greatest of all time yet won't back up his boasts by fighting the best.

Comment

anyone who demands special rules does'nt really want a fight that bad........no one can force floyd to fight!.....

Comment

it won't happen. too many demands by everyone.
                    both people claiming they "want to fight"....but still not meeting halfway on everything.

Whether it's steroids, cutoff dates, money split, ring size, etc....all that bull**** is straight gonna make it impossible to make the fight.

f*k it, we lose as fans. But of course, boxing moves on and there are several stars-in-the-making especially at Jr Welter.

Comment

Working...
                    X