Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

was this a 24/7 or a documentary of the Philippines?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
    everything was about the water at phillipines. they show very lil training. Cotto was eating some nice pinchos
    Man, Rob TC is complaining about showing too much of the typhoons havoc and not enough PAC.

Me on the other hand couldn't get enough of those pinchos, man. You know what man, the Philippines have a similar, if not exactly the same as the pinchos. BTW, do any of you know what sauce or marinade y'all put on the pinchos?

Comment

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
      at least they own their country...
      WOW this show what type of redneck you are.

We are in size 100 x 35 miles in about only 4 million people. Still we produce Great athletes in boxing baseball, basketball among other sports.
      Great music artist a lot of genres
      Great professionals

And better yet we being that few everyone knows who we are.

SO STFU you ****ing RED NECK.

Comment

Originally posted by BOX-A-LOT View Post
        Man, Rob TC is complaining about showing too much of the typhoons havoc and not enough PAC.

Me on the other hand couldn't get enough of those pinchos, man. You know what man, the Philippines have a similar, if not exactly the same as the pinchos. BTW, do any of you know what sauce or marinade y'all put on the pinchos?
        they usually use bbq sauce and some mild kinda sweet sauce

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2kill View Post
          Oh yeah, you didn't even realized how much damage that storm left the Philippines.. your comment is offensive. tanga
          kaw ba si as$kick?

pre, sya nag sabi nyan, pinamukha ko lang kaya nga nilagyan ko ng quote eh.

Comment

Originally posted by K-None JAT Loc View Post
            kaw ba si as$kick?

pre, sya nag sabi nyan, pinamukha ko lang kaya nga nilagyan ko ng quote eh.
            a ok.. soye..

Comment

Originally posted by District 9 View Post
              i was more concerned about the fat ass breaking cottos bones when they jumped on the pool then whatever the fuk is happening in philippines, china.
              good post.
              it only shows how dumb you are.dude, learn your geography first before posting here.your just making a fool of yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Hard2kill View Post
                a ok.. soye..
                crush mo ba si dakota fanning?

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
                  they usually use bbq sauce and some mild kinda sweet sauce
                  Yum kebobs ;p

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
                    co-sign

That **** look like a dam documentary of the typhoons.

I swear that **** was all boring.

I only like the moments where Pac's advisor koncks and ariza were discussing about their fight and Cotto's part.

The rest was predictable.

It's the reason why I hate Pac in 24/7 they always got to show the dam PI, that place is boring..
                    live with it coz your going to see more in the next three episodes.

Comment

Yeah no offense but I didnt tune in to watch a documentary on the Phillipines. I'm sorry they had a typhoon and stuff but I wanted to see more of the fighters and training and ****. But Pac isnt that interesting so I guess they had to fill up that episode with that stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X