No announcement yet.

The Official FNR4 sucks thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official FNR4 sucks thread

this game is terrible, enough said. Visuals are good, gameplay is terrible. A stupid spamming slug fest, I even lost a fight due to a stoppage when I had already knocked the guy down 3 times.

absolute garbage

quick fighters don't exsist because they aren't quick enough to stay out of range anyways.
    Last edited by them_apples; 06-28-2009, 02:22 PM.

co the **** sign, **** is garbage *puts in fight night round 3 and enjoys a much better game*

Comment

Is it me but does anyone else feel the footwork has gotten worse ?? the game seems now to wanna magnetically stick both fighters together !
      Its much harder to fight on the back foot now ...unlike FNR3 where you could beat a more attacking player with long range boxing...its much harder now to do that with FNR4 ...as it seems to have less footwork ...so that just encourages you to duke it out !
      And although i used the TPC on FNR3...the new controls are taking some getting used to .....is it me but does anyone else feel that having every punch on one stick is far to fussy????
      In FNR 4 Upper body movement is still there but its seems to have lost its effectiveness off to FNR3 ...even though you can still duck and roll out the way of punches ....the punches still hit you !???I cant make up my mind whether i will get better if i play it more ?

Comment

Im one of those that hated the demo but this game is fuking bad!!! lol

Nuff enjoyment...The Game is growing on me..
        Being Tyson is sick!

Comment

I have to agree. It is to much like playing a acarde. And it's not real boxing. At times you can just throw non stop punchers at each other, which is very unrealistic.

carlos monzon who is pretty slow handed can throw real fast punchers at 100miles a hour on it as virtually all boxers.

I find its just not realistic enough for my liking. but am still gonna try and make the best of it.

i also hate the anolog control system and i have learnt to play it but always liked buttons, why not give us the option to pick what config we want!

but i do admit am very dissapointed by the gameplay! the roster and game modes are cool do!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
            Is it me but does anyone else feel the footwork has gotten worse ?? the game seems now to wanna magnetically stick both fighters together !
            Its much harder to fight on the back foot now ...unlike FNR3 where you could beat a more attacking player with long range boxing...its much harder now to do that with FNR4 ...as it seems to have less footwork ...so that just encourages you to duke it out !
            And although i used the TPC on FNR3...the new controls are taking some getting used to .....is it me but does anyone else feel that having every punch on one stick is far to fussy????
            In FNR 4 Upper body movement is still there but its seems to have lost its effectiveness off to FNR3 ...even though you can still duck and roll out the way of punches ....the punches still hit you !???I cant make up my mind whether i will get better if i play it more ?

yep they f'd up there big time

Comment

I hope you guys who played it didn't buy the game, just rented it or borrowed it from a friend or tried it at a friends house. I don't want a game that I personally didn't like the demo, to make money. If they know people don't like it, they will fix it hopefully. But who knows, these new people working on the fight night round 4 don't seem like they even know what boxing is other then mike tyson and ali!

****ing A, Roy Jones Jr fights more like Calzaghe then he does as Roy!!! LOL, Roy fought more like himself in fnr3. I didn't play the full game, but that is what I've heard online.

Comment

you cant even put combination together anymore and for some reason i cant even throw punches sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                  this game is terrible, enough said. Visuals are good, gameplay is terrible. A stupid spamming slug fest, I even lost a fight due to a stoppage when I had already knocked the guy down 3 times.

absolute garbage

quick fighters don't exsist because they aren't quick enough to stay out of range anyways.

the game doesnt suck, but it isnt all great. its a very very good game. not perfect but not bad. it could have been so much better tho.

Comment

Working...
                  X