No announcement yet.

animal cruelty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• animal cruelty

Today we were being shown some of the animal cruelty that happens. Its unbelievable. Where do you think these so called a-ctivists join these groups that let them out?

Originally posted by platinummatt!
    Today we were being shown some of the animal cruelty that happens. Its unbelievable. Where do you think these so called a-ctivists join these groups that let them out?
    i imagine you could do a search on the internet easily enough - search for animal rights or animal activists groups in your area.
    get a elephone number - call - and get some information.

Comment

yeh cool, but I mean how do people join the ones that break them out=t

Comment

Are u talking about animal testing?
        There are arguments for animal testing for the purposes of medical research.
        An obvious argument is if ur mother was very ill and a certain drug or treatment could help her had to be tested on anmimals first.

But for cosmetic drugs, im against testing on cute little furry animals.

I just think some of the animal activists take things too far and end up doing things that are worse than the people they are fighting against.
        I wouldnt recomend joing any group.

Comment

when you join activist groups, you quickly realize if they are about peaceful demonstrations and spreading awareness or if they are more into action - "doing" something about it.
          groups that break animals out are pretty extreme and don;t exactly advertise. if you got really involved with animal activist groups, you're bound to hear which groups are more radical (the kind you are asking about).

Comment

The more extreme groups are the ones that actually go out and break free animals, like the Animal Liberation Front (ALF) but my guess is you cant just walk up and join.

Comment

I heard some actually video tape themselves killing animals to show what happens. That's stupid when you're trying to save them, usually people who mistreat animals are ignorant.

Comment

Animal cruelty is absolutely dispicable.

Anyone who condones such behavior is a useless miserable coward of a human being.

Comment

That being said, medical research is a necessary evil.

Comment

Animal cruelty is the thing that I am most against.
                    I hate it so ****ing much!
                    You have no ****ing clue!

Comment

Working...
                    X