No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Canelo Fans Send a Loud Message To Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oneon11 View Post
    I've lost a lot of respect for the Mexican people that have lowered themselves to how racist folks did when the president got elected. It's a boxing match and I totally understand supporting your fellow country man like I'm supporting the American fighter. But to lower this epic event with t-shirt like these really shows the ignorance people have become over a boxing match.....
    hahahahahah stop acting like a girl. How is this racist?, man i feel sorry for you, get outta that mind state. SMH

did you say the same thing when floyd said," **** oscar de la hoya"? or how about when he said "boxing isnt for white people"???

and by the way, how you know theyre mexican?.

Comment

those shirts are tight!

Comment

i've lost a lot of respect for the mexican people that have lowered themselves to how racist folks did when the president got elected. It's a boxing match and i totally understand supporting your fellow country man like i'm supporting the american fighter. But to lower this epic event with t-shirt like these really shows the ignorance people have become over a boxing match.....
        im pretty sure floyd is more racist than this two girls,calm down

Comment

both are trashy

Comment

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
            those shirts are tight!
            yes they are....

Comment

I've lost a lot of respect for the Mexican people that have lowered themselves to how racist folks did when the president got elected. It's a boxing match and I totally understand supporting your fellow country man like I'm supporting the American fighter. But to lower this epic event with t-shirt like these really shows the ignorance people have become over a boxing match.....
              LOL mexicans got Obama in the white house in the first place sucka so stop *****ing

Comment

Fuck!
                oneon11
                :bukkake:

Comment

My interpretation of this is being from England is these 2 mexican chics want to f**k members of TMT.

Comment

Oh you must be so proud.

Comment

How bout go fu*k yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X