Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you reccomend going into any kind of military branch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you reccomend going into any kind of military branch?

was out on a night run and got to thinking i dont know what to do with my life. im 21, just recently quit my job, no career path really set, havent been to school since i graduated in 09. im beginnig to stress out on things now because i feel like im wasting time. i always had an interest in going to the military in high school, but only to box for one of the teams. so basically my question is, should i look into join a branch, if so, which one?

U sound like a ******, therefore i recommend the US Army.

Comment

No..........

Comment

yes ,join in while youre young ..if you dont have college funds, have no job worth mentioning and want to be something, it's best to join the military and i recommned the air force .. f0ck student loans, thats **** will bite you in the ass in the long run

you can sign up for 4 years and get your GI bill or go to school while active then get out if you dont like it..4 years might seem like a long time but trust me , it really aint, it just feels like that when youre 21..

Comment

just make sure you have a rate that requires military schoolling so you wont end up having the ****tiest job they have to offer like "**** techinician in the navy... dont be " undesignated".. know what youre going to be doing before you go to bootcamp..

Comment

No !

Comment

only if you want to go too school and cant afford it. they yes.

Comment

No........

I graduated high school, took a few college classes and got a retail job when I was 18. Now I'm 31 and am a district manager, and make a solid income.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  just make sure you have a rate that requires military schoolling so you wont end up having the ****tiest job they have to offer like "**** techinician in the navy... dont be " undesignated".. know what youre going to be doing before you go to bootcamp..
                  This is true my coworker spent many years in the navy doing electrical work but that experience wasn't excepted in the real world! Now he has to get 4 years experience out here and has to go to school for it as well... Good thing is they pay for school.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan_123 View Post
                    This is true my coworker spent many years in the navy doing electrical work but that experience wasn't excepted in the real world! Now he has to get 4 years experience out here and has to go to school for it as well... Good thing is they pay for school.
                    really ? coz i think military experince count for a lot more even in the civilian world , they are most companies priorities before civilians with the same qualifications..you just have to have the proper affidavits to prove what you did and it should look better coming from the government..

Comment

Working...
                    X