No announcement yet.

10 British Prospects You Didn't Know About

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J.R View Post
    100% agree, but gotta show him some love.
    Definitely.

We have quite a few fighters coming through over here who are inspired by MAB & Morales.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
      Tommy Ward?
      Nah this was the guy, he hasn't turned pro yet but I've heard he is definatley one to watch

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        Nah this was the guy, he hasn't turned pro yet but I've heard he is definatley one to watch

Yea, I was struggling to think of anyone who resembles Tyson in our ranks. Have you heard of Darryll Williams?

How old is he?

Comment

Yea, I was struggling to think of anyone who resembles Tyson in our ranks. Have you heard of Darryll Williams?

How old is he?
          have heard a little bit about williams, will need to look at some tape i think there is some on youtube.

A.J is 19 I belive and is built like a brick ****house under that shirt, great style too slipping punches, inside work will be interesting to see how he goes.

Comment

Anyone seen much of James 'Jazza' Dickens, who fights under Hatton promotions?
            I've heard good things, hes 12-0 at present.

Comment

Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post
              Anyone seen much of James 'Jazza' Dickens, who fights under Hatton promotions?
              I've heard good things, hes 12-0 at present.
              He would've definitely been included had he not appeared on the TV show ' Knockout Scousers '. I'm really big on this kid.

I want to know what is happening with Joe Murray though, showed a lot of promise but has virtually disappeared as of late.

Comment

Originally posted by J.R View Post
                Maybe throw Johnny Garton in there...?

Won 5 (KO 1), lost 0 (KO 0), drawn 0.

What's teh name of teh song that Johnny comes into? I forgot it.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
                  What's teh name of teh song that Johnny comes into? I forgot it.

Comment

He would've definitely been included had he not appeared on the TV show ' Knockout Scousers '. I'm really big on this kid.

I want to know what is happening with Joe Murray though, showed a lot of promise but has virtually disappeared as of late.
                    Cheers mate, iv'e still got that 'Knockout Scousers' recorded on my Sky+ and haven't got around to watching it yet. :ANYWORD:

His next fight looks to be on the Ricky Hatton undercard ,so il keep my eyes peeled for him.

Comment

No mention of my mate Adil Anwar?

He's up and comin deffo got potential

18(7)-1

Comment

Working...
                      X