No announcement yet.

Chisora given 4 month ban

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chisora given 4 month ban

The dummy bit Paul Butlin got a 4month ban and 2000 pound fine now potentially misses out on a clash with Danny Williams

good i hate him, Fury V Williams please!

Comment

why did he get the ban?

Comment

Bit ear. Not long enough. Cheating ****

Comment

the worst bit is that he found it funny when they asked him in an interview. Total ****.

Comment

correct decision. Awful foul, and very stupid of him. Then he laughed in the post-fight interview.

Deserved to have the whole purse taken away from him and his opponent should sue his arse off.

Comment

When did he bite this person? Glad anyway, guy look's like a right twat, specially when he was on Buncey's boxing hour, wearing sunglasses INDOORS!

Comment

Originally posted by *Hagler* View Post
                The dummy bit Paul Butlin got a 4month ban and 2000 pound fine now potentially misses out on a clash with Danny Williams
                That was very stupid and irresponsible from him.There was no need for that he was leading the fight,that was absolute rubbish.

Comment

What a Silly stupid thing to do. He was winning the fight rather easily without much trouble and then goes and does this for no apparent reason. And has now cost himself a shot at the British Title for June 27th on The Amir Khan/Andreas Kotelnik undercard.

As he and Danny Williams were belived to be meeting each other on it. He has cost himself a shot at the British Title, his biggest purse to date, and a fight which would of got him some mainstream coverage.

All for biting a journyman who he was beating with ease. I can imagine Warren will still get him the Title shot on a later date, but I'am sure Warren will be very frustarted at Chisora.

On another note, Chisora seems a decent prospect. He picks his shots well and can produce some nice skills. But after managing to get hold of his last fight, he also looked sloppy at times, and looked pretty tired.

I get the impression that Chisora is a lazy fighter, who is happy to go at his own pace. Him and Danny Williams would of been a pretty interesting one, Williams is a vetran who has seen better days, but is very unpredicatble and can still cause a upset.

Comment

Here is the video for anyone who hasnt saw it........

Comment

Working...
                    X