• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Father Forced 14-Year-Old Daughter To Marry Her Rapist

Father Forced 14-Year-Old Daughter To Marry Her Rapist

Michael Stone
    Father forces daughter to marry rapist for “religious reasons.”

An Idaho man who took his 14-year-old daughter out of state to marry a 24-year-old man who had raped and impregnated her will spend at least 120 days in jail.

Keith Strawn was sentenced on one felony injury to a child charge earlier this week.

In August 2015, Strawn took his 14-year-old daughter to Missouri in order to marry her rapist, then 24-year-old Aaron Seaton.

District Judge Greg Moeller sentenced Strawn to 120 days in the Fremont County Jail. Strawn will serve 60 days straight with him being eligible for work release the remaining time.

In addition Moeller ordered Strawn to serve a suspended sentence of four years in prison with two years fixed and two years indeterminate.

Judge Moeller also sentenced Strawn to 100 hours of community service and to pay restitution to the victim.

Strawn’s attorney, Douglas Knutson, originally asked for just a ten-day sentence, which Moeller denied.

During sentencing Judge Moeller said:

While you spend those 120 days in jail, perhaps you will think about the 120 days your daughter was in a vile farce of a marriage to a rapist.

Moeller added:

Your daughter needed a parent, not an enabler. You failed her. I believe bad parental judgement had a lot to do with it. You weren’t alone in your poor judgement but you were the legal guardian.

Bottom line when you have a daughter who has been victimized it is your duty to report it.

Previously Strawn had tried to justify forcing his daughter to marry her rapist by saying:

If you get them pregnant then you marry them.
    Strawn’s attorney, Douglas Knutson, told the court that his client’s decision to allow the marriage had “a religious motivation.”

A religious motivation for forcing a daughter to marry her rapist? Why that is positively biblical. Indeed, in several places the Bible commands a rape victim to marry her rapist:

If a man meets a virgin who is not betrothed, and seizes her and lies with her, and they are found, then the man who lay with hershall give to the father of the young woman fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife, because he has violated her. He may not divorce her all his days. (Deuteronomy 22:28-29)

And:

If a man seduces a virgin who is not betrothed and lies with her, he shall give the bride price for her and make her his wife. If her father utterly refuses to give her to him, he shall pay money equal to the bride price for virgins. (Exodus 22:16-17)

The minor child’s rapist/husband, Aaron Seaton, now 25, pleaded guilty to a rape charge in April and is now serving a 15-year prison sentence.

As for the survivor, she miscarried her rapist’s child, and the marriage to her rapist has been annulled.

Bottom line: The Bible is a poor source for morality, and a terrible guide to raising children.

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/progre...IXkezhtOo7Imx0

Its all right cause its all white!

I once did 6 months in county jail for a fight, these sickos fucking facilitating rape of children and get lighter sentences.

Comment

This is why ‘they’ want to ban abortion so badly. Sounds like Islamic behavior to me. I actually was expecting this to be an Islam bashing thread.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        This is why ‘they’ want to ban abortion so badly. Sounds like Islamic behavior to me. I actually was expecting this to be an Islam bashing thread.
        U got it right

Thats why white liberals wants muslims spreads out throughout the west, they want them young
        Sick basterds

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          U got it right

Thats why white liberals wants muslims spreads out throughout the west, they want them young
          Sick basterds
          Hey you said “white”. You said it, not me.

You motherf/ckers are just all sorts of f/cked up.

The most common “c****” profile in prison. “White” liberal or conservative. Doesn’t matter what political party they’re affiliated with. That c**** sh/t runs deep in your blood no matter what.

Those Catholic c**** rings are disgusting too. Common profile: old white men. F/cking sick.

Hopefully gene editing picks up so that at birth, your c**** genes can be deleted and ya’ll can stop raping little kids.

C****: child molester

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Hey you said “white”. You said it, not me.

You motherf/ckers are just all sorts of f/cked up.

The most common “c****” profile in prison. “White” liberal or conservative. Doesn’t matter what political party they’re affiliated with. That c**** sh/t runs deep in your blood no matter what.

Those Catholic c**** rings are disgusting too. Common profile: old white men. F/cking sick.

Hopefully gene editing picks up so that at birth, your c**** genes can be deleted and ya’ll can stop raping little kids.

C****: child molester
            Howd u know i am white?

Did u just racially profiled me?

Racist basterd

Ur hate on white people is strong a white dude butt rape ur tight arse or something?

There are bad blood in every race u dumbarse

Liberals Are the bad ones in the white race

Yo racist doe

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              Howd u know i am white?

Did u just racially profiled me?

Racist basterd

Ur hate on white people is strong a white dude butt rape ur tight arse or something?

There are bad blood in every race u dumbarse

Liberals Are the bad ones in the white race

Yo racist doe
              Like a bruh told me one time. He says"You got to watch those white liberals". Can't trust white conservatives either but they more or less show u where they stand

Comment

Odds this guy is big time religious? Probably -450.

Comment

Happens all the time in America.

For some reasons pedophilia and rape is ok if you can marry your victim.

Something like hundred thousand child marriage cases between 2000-2010

Comment

He better make sure he gets them 50 shekels

Comment

Working...
                    X