Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PACQUIAO vs THURMAN HEAVY BAG TRAINING (SIDE BY SIDE)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PACQUIAO vs THURMAN HEAVY BAG TRAINING (SIDE BY SIDE)

first week of camp and i know this is just hitting the heavy bag but dizzzam, thurman looks hella slow.

looks like keith is thinking about placing his shots and moving his head after combos, nothing wrong there. Pac is just doing his high volume routine. idk how to compare this; they focus on different things.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      first week of camp and i know this is just hitting the heavy bag but dizzzam, thurman looks hella slow.

makes no difference if one time is slower or faster the punching bag is not hitting back...slower only means more accurate in your punches

Comment

It will be satisfying to see Thurman looking like a deer in the headlights of a speeding car.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
          makes no difference if one time is slower or faster the punching bag is not hitting back...slower only means more accurate in your punches
          im talking about overall.. it looks like thurman is not into it. he looks sluggish.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
            im talking about overall.. it looks like thurman is not into it. he looks sluggish.
            I picked Thurman to beat him up but man he looks slow.

Comment

Keith working on fundamentals. Pacquiao is always in shape, he does about 6 hours of basketball everyday regardless of boxing, I wouldnt be able to show up to the gym that energetic after a good absence from exercise, which I think is more where keith is coming from.

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
                looks like keith is thinking about placing his shots and moving his head after combos, nothing wrong there. Pac is just doing his high volume routine. idk how to compare this; they focus on different things.
                You got it right on the first reply. Good shlt.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  I picked Thurman to beat him up but man he looks slow.
                  looks slow, sluggish, opens up when he throws, throws wide punches. this is the first time that i've actually looked at thurman's fights. he doesnt look all that great. even if he beat a 40 year old manny, he will not be able to beat the top young guys. i've never really looked into thurman up until now and im not all that impress lol. dude throws some wide ass punches.

Comment

Keith throwing pillow punches meanwhile Pacquiao looks like a beast!

Comment

Working...
                    X