No announcement yet.

"He (floyd) would be scared more" -Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    I find it funny that Pacquiao and his fans talk like Mayweather didn't beat him easily. They should be embarrassed.
    If u really think that floyd won then i respect that but there's a lot of video that can show you who really won.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      It’s 2019 and manny still has to sell his fights by talking about Floyd. Pathetic.
      Pac was interviewed about floyd and he just said the truth that floyd is scared.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Ain't that the truth Pac. You the man!

“I don’t think so. He would be scared more,” Pacquiao laughed.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2019/5/2...date-me-boxing

Floyd said last YEAR, He will rematch pac.. Floyd flakes off when he saw how Pac man handled Broner.. What more If he destroys Thurman lol

Oh, will you look at that Floyd wants to redeem himself from all his Queerness in the 1st fight. He wants a rematch last december.

He even said it to Pac's face in Tokyo!

THE SAD PART IS FLOYD'S QUEERNESS IS AGAIN EXPOSED, RATHER THAN FIGHT MANNY LAST DEC AS HE SAID TO PAC, HE THEN DECIDES TO FIGHT A FEATHER FIST FEATHERWEIGHT KICKBOXING MIDGET WHO IS 5 WEIGHT DIVISIONS BELOW HIM WHO'S AGAIN NOT EVEN A PRO BOXER LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Look at Floyd with a Midget hahaha!

VAG-INA at his best again lolololol

Lol! I just wanna see the two fight once more, don't really have much hate for Floyd anymore. One things for sure, you shouldn't make promises you don't intend to keep.

Pacquiao having a win over Thurman would be a good way to finish his career, but I still think it'd be much better having a final fight with Floyd. Both guys have played a HUGE part in each others career, it has been one of the most heated rivalries in boxing. It just lacked the actual in ring action, which was probably partly down to Bob and Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          If u really think that floyd won then i respect that but there's a lot of video that can show you who really won.
          He's a troll account, an alt.

Comment

Floyd is 42 and retired. He aint coming back

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
              Floyd is 42 and retired. He aint coming back
              He should stay retired or just fight mma or a small kick boxer in a boxing match if he want to stay undefeated.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                He should stay retired or just fight mma or a small kick boxer in a boxing match if he want to stay undefeated.

well arent you just the boxing genius, have you tried to get a job at DAZN doing technical analysis yet?

Have you used your boxing genius to advice Pacquaio to stop calling out 42 year old retired fighters?

Comment

I'm going record. If the two were to fight now; Manny would defeat Floyd because Money May hasn't been in any real type of competition since 2015 against Andre Berto.

Comment

Working...
                  X