No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Takes a Pass on Ryota Murata After Date Switch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
    lol exactly! horn turn down a big payday to feed his family. Lol horn scared ****eless of murata!!!!
    The baby is coming with or without him there. He should get his bltch ass in there. Not too many pay days are in his future.

Comment

Each to his own, thats a good payday. At least after paying everyone including the taxman he would have a 1m dollars left. I wouldn't have done that to be honest, i would have taken that fight. Hopefully he gets more payday for that sacrifice.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        The baby is coming with or without him there. He should get his bltch ass in there. Not too many pay days are in his future.
        Yeah i totally agree lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Yeah i totally agree lol.
          If Pac were to be available on that ''can't fight'' day

Comment

Originally posted by Brooklyn926 View Post
            Yeah schooled by a tall boxer, I have a hard time seeing horn trade right hands with murata and lasting. Horn should fight brook @ 154 in the uk possibly setting up a fight with Kahn(if he looks decent against Crawford)
            To beat Murata you just have to stick out the jab and step to the left and circle him clockwise. For an Olympian his boxing IQ is pisspoor.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
              To beat Murata you just have to stick out the jab and step to the left and circle him clockwise. For an Olympian his boxing IQ is pisspoor.
              Because Horn has shown to be such an expert boxer himself. Jeff Horn is a Welterweight. Murata is a Middleweight.

Comment

Horn would’ve gotten beaten up, he’s nowhere near as good as Rob Brant who is a terminator in that ring while Horn needs an Aussie ref an judges to get a solid w even if corruption!

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  Who the **** offers Jeff Horn 2 mill?
                  haha he's getting offers from all over the place.

It's because of the W over pacman, even though it was controversial.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                    Because Horn has shown to be such an expert boxer himself. Jeff Horn is a Welterweight. Murata is a Middleweight.
                    Sure I get that. And Horn is no great shakes, too. But Murata is beatable if you don't go to war with him. He's got the ring smarts of a wildebeast.

Comment

Let's see Brook vs Horn

Comment

Working...
                      X