Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking news- Democrats reject barr’s offer to see unreddacted report. Politico and Breitbart

Lmao, he hits just keep on coming

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Breaking news- Democrats reject barr’s offer to see unreddacted report. Politico and Breitbart

Lmao, he hits just keep on coming
      Lol figured, it was only 10% anyway thats nothing compared to the norm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        I lost a lot of respect for people i used to think were stand up people who stood on principle.

Trump being President has shown me everything they used to claim they stood for was all B.S. No morals. No principles. No backbone.

You cannot be a decent person & still support an indecent person like Trump. There is not one quality in that man that you'd want your children to emulate. A truly decent person who stands on truth, integrity, morals & principles would find Trump"s character repulsive.

It's not about judges, taxes, economics, or none of that stuff. Those battles have been fought since before we were alive & will be fought after we're long gone. Truth, integrity, & principles is what you'll be judged on
        Lmao, give it up dude, you have been working this angle for YEARS now

“It’s not about judges, taxes, economics”. No that’s exactly what the presidency and government is supposed to be about

Just stop dude

“Truth and integrity is what you’ll be judged on”. Lmao. Go bump one of your countless false threads you made

Comment

• HAHAHA Media is reaching! This gets ugly.
          https://youtu.be/gsK4dpnbzFc?t=135

Comment

• Comment

• This is the type of person I'm talking about. Lindsey had the right read on Trump from the beginning. Trump hasn't changed, he's gotten worse. So either Lindsey has changed or he was never really who he claimed to be. Watching him not take up for his best friend, a dead man, when Trump attacks him shows the true character of Lindsey

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                I lost a lot of respect for people i used to think were stand up people who stood on principle.

Trump being President has shown me everything they used to claim they stood for was all B.S. No morals. No principles. No backbone.

You cannot be a decent person & still support an indecent person like Trump. There is not one quality in that man that you'd want your children to emulate. A truly decent person who stands on truth, integrity, morals & principles would find Trump"s character repulsive.

It's not about judges, taxes, economics, or none of that stuff. Those battles have been fought since before we were alive & will be fought after we're long gone. Truth, integrity, & principles is what you'll be judged on
                You poor guy, how are you going to make it for the next 6 years, your hatred for Trump has already eaten away any sense you ever had.

Were going to nominate the next Trump at that time.

Comment

• Mueller report reveals how Trump reacted to special counsel appointment: 'I'm f---ed'
                  -----------
                  'Oh my God. This is terrible. This is the end of my Presidency. I'm ****ed.'"

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                    Mueller report reveals how Trump reacted to special counsel appointment: 'I'm f---ed'
                    -----------
                    Yeah,but Trump is a compulsive liar, so it really means everything is ok

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                      Mueller report reveals how Trump reacted to special counsel appointment: 'I'm f---ed'
                      -----------
                      Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      Yeah,but Trump is a compulsive liar, so it really means everything is ok
                      Ha....good one.
                      Good o

Comment

Working...
                      X